Server Administration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Administration

Hi I'm a server admin, I am looking for a script of some sort that will allow players administrate the server without leaving the game via in game console, just like in battlefield series "!kick [playerName]" or "!ban [playerName]. I would like to use this on my dedicated servers so that people in my clan would be able to kick and ban people, without Remote Desktop access or Rcon access. I was thinking about something that specifies the player hash code for admin access (just like it was done in CSS).

Thanks for your help.

There is a utility out there where you can limit access, i forget what it is called atm, but you still have to exit to the desktop (alt+tab) to use it.

And RCON can do all those functions in game of course, but then you have to tell your admins the rcon password, which you don't want to do.

Comment

Right now rcon is the only thing that can be done in-game. You can get Tatakai Serverscan and that will allow you to limit admin access to only specific commands, but you do have to go to your desktop to do ti.

Comment

Just use RCON access and monitor the logs for activity by certain members..if you see one abusing the abilities to do things on the server then handle it.

Comment

Working...
        X