Geographic server list?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geographic server list?

I'm sorry if this is a noob question, but I haven't played this game regularly in over a year, so I don't remember all the tricks.

The thing is, I've been moving to Spain, and the in-game server browser here is totally broken when it comes to server ping. There is no way for me to know whether a server would give me good or bad ping from looking at that server browser.

Is there a way to make only European servers show up in the list? I know it's not possible in the general server browser, but is there a webpage/script/method that enables me to add all European servers to my Favorites? That way I can just use trial and error - and remove the servers who lags for me.

I hope someone can help!

Thanks in advance. :salute:

I heard of like a little .exe (sort of like the toolbox for fh2) where you can select countries to display servers (ie: servers in madrid will only appear on the server listings).
    Try googling or something, sorry i couldn't help =[

Comment

You can filter by country or distance to your IP. You can filter ranked/unranked, map size, some popular mods, version, FF on/off.

Comment

Try the free version of Qtracker, it works great for me. http://www.qtracker.com/

I'd like to point out that I have no connection with the above software but I have mentioned it in another reply in the Support forum, I just think it's a great bit of software. :salute:

Comment

Originally posted by Jimtool655321 View Post
          www.game-monitor.com
          You can filter by country or distance to your IP. You can filter ranked/unranked, map size, some popular mods, version, FF on/off.
          I use this.

I find that filtering by servers within 1500KM turn up good results ping-wise.

Comment

Originally posted by UKseagull View Post
            Try the free version of Qtracker, it works great for me. http://www.qtracker.com/

I'd like to point out that I have no connection with the above software but I have mentioned it in another reply in the Support forum, I just think it's a great bit of software. :salute:
            I agree. with qtracker you can set it to only list servers from your part of the world. Plus with filters you can show only the servers that meet your criteria, ie: ranked, patch 1.41, Infantry only, battle recorder on, etc...

also there is only 1 version of qtracker and its free.

be sure to visit the mapshot forums there and download the bf2 mapshots by walla.
            "Crunch's First Officer"
            twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Thanks for your input guys.

I'll give this QTracker program a whirl - it reminds me of good'ol All-Seeing Eye

Comment

Working...
              X