No announcement yet.

2 complaints....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've tried to play on those servers, but I just can't.

I have a tendency to hop at the sight of an enemy, or impact of a bullet. I don't bunny hop, but it's just a reaction I have.

Comment

I tend to spray at you when you pop around a corner at me. I mean, in a tactical serer that guy comes around a corner, and thy expect me to use my sights. Nuhu

Comment

Originally posted by TSlaw[42SRT] View Post
        I tend to spray at you when you pop around a corner at me. I mean, in a tactical serer that guy comes around a corner, and thy expect me to use my sights. Nuhu
        Thats from the same guy who claims 50% headshots?

Originally posted by TSlaw[42SRT] View Post
        Kills- 16,237
        Headshots - 8,119

Just over 50%

My K/D is 2.6

Comment

Ummm.... Steady Aim? lol

Comment

Originally posted by SonicPixel View Post
            Ummm.... Steady Aim? lol
            Hehe... that's a little far fetched for 50%, even steady aim has a healthy spread.

Comment

Originally posted by OldGregg
              No running? WTF is with that? I'm not sure I see the point of no running, nor the point of no stun grenades. I guess people gotta do whatever they can to get the upper hand. /shrug
              i remember in cod2, there were a lot of clan servers that held "tactical" games where you had to crouch wald, and no firing from the hip, i didnt know that pb has started to kick by server rules now though

Comment

Played a round with ACOG and M4 double tap. I concentrated all my bullets on the guys chest, the entire clip (which lasts like .01 seconds to go through) 30 bullets on his chest, he goes into last stand mode and kills me. That is completely retarded. If they don't fix this and martygay I'm done with the game fully.

Comment

Originally posted by =COP= Curly View Post
                  Played a round with ACOG and M4 double tap. I concentrated all my bullets on the guys chest, the entire clip (which lasts like .01 seconds to go through) 30 bullets on his chest, he goes into last stand mode and kills me. That is completely retarded. If they don't fix this and martygay I'm done with the game fully.
                  As I said in the other thread: Uhhh.... don't spray and pray?

Comment

Originally posted by =COP= Curly View Post
                    Originally posted by TheDesert_Fox View Post
                    As I said in the other thread: Uhhh.... don't spray and pray?
                    +1 to Desert_Fox.

Fire in controlled bursts, not holding down the trigger.
                    Use iron-sights/red-dot for improved accuracy.
                    Aim for the upper torso & head.

If you're burning through your magazine too quickly, remove Double-Tap from your perks. It doesn't seem to suit your playing-style.

Comment

Working...
                    X