Kick Votes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kick Votes

I've played for over a year and have no idea how to start a kick vote. I also have no clue how to change tabs when you're in the "score" screen. I think this is probably related as there is a 'manage' tab, that I have no idea how to get to.

Please let me know so I can start a useless kick vote against YOU!

Press tab and right click so that you can use the mouse and click on the manage tab, then click the box next to the players name in the kick vote column.

Comment

Whats the point? How often do ppl get kicked due to kickvotes??

Comment

they dont work since u need like 90% of the server to vote in favor and at least 80% of the server doesnt pay attention tovotes. same goes for mutinies

Comment

Sometimes Kick votes and mutiny are disabled in some servers.

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah
            qft same in 2142.

Comment

The point is this: I had no idea (until now) and I wanted to know how. THATS WHY I ASKED.

Besides, in Project Reality, kick votes work all the time.

Comment

Well, in BF2 it takes people from both teams to kick someone. I think it might actually be 90%. The people on the other team don't care if someone on your team is teamkilling everyone. In fact, most are probably glad you have someone hindering their enemy. And even if a team knows you are trying to kick a glitcher on their team, they will still ignore it.
                The funny thing is, these people have no idea where the pgdn key is when it's punishing time but they can sure as hell find it when they want that kick message to go away.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimtool655321
                  Well, in BF2 it takes people from both teams to kick someone. I think it might actually be 90%. The people on the other team don't care if someone on your team is teamkilling everyone. In fact, most are probably glad you have someone hindering their enemy. And even if a team knows you are trying to kick a glitcher on their team, they will still ignore it.
                  The funny thing is, these people have no idea where the pgdn key is when it's punishing time but they can sure as hell find it when they want that kick message to go away.
                  Yeah, I kinda am wondering about that too. Why do people punish so often? I persuaded a friend of mine to stop doing it, but he still wont listen.

Comment

Kick votes are about the most worthless features in bf2. Nobody even pays attention. Most people just press page up or down to get the message off their screen.

Comment

I never break the rules but i often see a kickvote against me. That is why i never vote for anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52 View Post
                        Yeah, I kinda am wondering about that too. Why do people punish so often? I persuaded a friend of mine to stop doing it, but he still wont listen.
                        yeah i never punish for accidental TK, because i know how annoying it can be, if i get TK'ed for a plane/heli or equally pointless reason then you know that page down key is gonna get bashed...

Comment

Good point

Comment

Working...
                          X