GRAPHICS CARD Intel(R) 82865G Graphic Controller
    RAM 512mb
    HD 71.4 GB
    Latest Drivers installed
    OS Windows XP Home Edition
    Anti-Virus/firewall Norton Antivirus
    Internet connection Speed 7.7Mbps

Ok well heres my problem,

After installing bf2, i tried to play the game. However every time i try to load it, the bf2 logo comes up, then it crashes, the screen goes black and it returns to desktop. I have no idea how to fix this and my own thought is that my graphics card is not good enough because it only has 96mb of memory whereas the game says it requires 128mb.
    If you have any ideas about how you can help me, please post back.
    Thanks
    Oblivion08

Yup it's most definitely your graphics card, and the rest of your specs don't look so peachy either.

Use this site to see if your computer is up to scratch for a load of games, one of which is BF2:

Check your system requirements. Can I Run it? Test your specs and rate your gamimg PC.

Comment

Ouch, bf2 is going to be really hard to play with those specs. For sure your graphics card is probably below required but half a gig of ram you will be teleporting all over the place.
      good luck!

Comment

BF2 will not run on your video chipset. You need a dedicated video card.

Comment

Get a 8800GTS like cool man crusher here :P

Comment

ull also want to get more ram. 512mb really barely cuts it if you play on all low. anything above that and you will want at least a gig.

Comment

I bought the game, and when I installed it, it did just like that to me too. I had to wait 2 months before I could get a new graphics card, and enough ram to make it work. That was 2 and a half years ago. You need an upgrade in the worst way. But if you do, you will have a great game you can play a long, long time. Well worth the effort.

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus View Post
                ull also want to get more ram. 512mb really barely cuts it if you play on all low. anything above that and you will want at least a gig.
                agreed, you pretty much need a full PC upgrade :/

Comment

I play with 1 gig of RAM, and its JUST F'ING GREATTTTTTTTT.

Comment

Working...
                  X