Mmm, I like it!

Pulled off a 1000m shot or two, was PWNing people in that snow map thing

Originally posted by waaah_wah View Post
      900 something Not a headshot unfortunately:/

Mwaahahaha Just got a headshot from 1284 meters
      Yep...I saw that.

Comment

Originally posted by p-n*Cynic~Gunner View Post
        It just makes the game look so much more real. It's so retarded to have a viewdistance at 300m when the human eye can see for miles.
        True.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Optiqk View Post
          I guess it helps with keeping specs of the game low, having a short view-distance. And people with top computers can't simply turn fog off because they'd have a large advantage.
          That's what I'd expect. Anywho that would be so fun to snipe :x.

Comment

When I snipe the model of my bullet and the way this thing drops makes me think I have to aim miles above my target. I find that snowy map confusing, the others are way better .

Comment

Originally posted by The_Falcon_6049
              Mmm, I like it!

Pulled off a 1000m shot or two, was PWNing people in that snow map thing

Yep...I saw that.
              Lol, how many times did you hide under that artillery on Wake??

Comment

Originally posted by Optiqk View Post
                I guess it helps with keeping specs of the game low, having a short view-distance. And people with top computers can't simply turn fog off because they'd have a large advantage.
                oooh yea ?

plz share ur secret

Comment

I had to have wasted a good 20 shots on one guy last night on the snow map. I think I was able to see him and not the hill infront, so I kept thinking it should be hitting when in reality it was hitting the hill.

Great mod, but it doesn't help you in Vanilla because of the zoom levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Aerialz View Post
                    I had to have wasted a good 20 shots on one guy last night on the snow map. I think I was able to see him and not the hill infront, so I kept thinking it should be hitting when in reality it was hitting the hill.

Great mod, but it doesn't help you in Vanilla because of the zoom levels.
                    I don't really like the snow map either. You can't see where your bullet lands. If it was changed so the tracers were a different color, or just the whole map was changed to a kind of desertish map (instead of snow) it would be better I think.

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah View Post
                      No i mean that my comp will lagg to death from 1500m view distance...
                      if you've played PR (al basrah + kashan desrt) u should be able to handle those distances

Comment

^^1500 meters is a little bit longer than 900 meters on Kashan. But yeah, the Wookie mod didnt lagg. And i dont think the view distance on Basrah is so big is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Jumintiger View Post
                          I don't really like the snow map either. You can't see where your bullet lands. If it was changed so the tracers were a different color, or just the whole map was changed to a kind of desertish map (instead of snow) it would be better I think.
                          I was pwning the sh*t out of you Jumin. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Comment

Working...
                          X