Advanced tactics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advanced tactics

Here are a few things I wanted to share with everyone. Nothing that I have not seen before, But I use most of these tactics every game. Most of my clan members have been know to call it, faggotry. I tend to get very lucky, with most games of a KDR of 3 and up.

Please feel free to let me know how things work for you.

Sniper warrior,

Sogek1ng

not bad but i wouldnt really call that advanced tactics... thats all pretty simple stuff... and if you try to do half that stuff in H/C your pretty much screwed...

and not to start ne thing but you say your "sniper warrior" yet you use a shotgun? lol

but other than that you seem to have some skill and some nice kills in the vid

Comment

Originally posted by Rhodesy_77 View Post
      not bad but i wouldnt really call that advanced tactics... thats all pretty simple stuff... and if you try to do half that stuff in H/C your pretty much screwed...

and not to start ne thing but you say your "sniper warrior" yet you use a shotgun? lol

but other than that you seem to have some skill and some nice kills in the vid
      I am top 10 in the world for sniping in 2142. I don't really like the sniping in CoD 4. I do it tho with the RPD. Snipers hate that.

btw I do the same in hardcore too, you just get lucky sometimes. I get lucky a lot.

Comment

fair enough. and when i said half of this stuff wouldnt work on H/C i was mainly talking about the whle running at a guy to knife him... 9 out 10 times you do that in H/C youll end up with a gut full of lead

Comment

Originally posted by Rhodesy_77 View Post
          fair enough. and when i said half of this stuff wouldnt work on H/C i was mainly talking about the whle running at a guy to knife him... 9 out 10 times you do that in H/C youll end up with a gut full of lead
          I play in the DiG H/C server all the time, still works. Just not all the time. I can walk thru shots sometimes. I get lucky. H/C servers tend to be too easy sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by sogek1ng View Post
            I am top 10 in the world for sniping in 2142. I don't really like the sniping in CoD 4. I do it tho with the RPD. Snipers hate that.

btw I do the same in hardcore too, you just get lucky sometimes. I get lucky a lot.
            *Cough* 14th and with Park 52...*Cough*

Your 8000+ kills would put you to 87th+ in the Zeller list...

Comment

Originally posted by StoneCold313
              *Cough* 14th and with Park 52...*Cough*

Your 8000+ kills would put you to 87th+ in the Zeller list...
              I stopped playing 2142, so at my best was like 9th. Even without playing for two months I am still top 14. Also candianfrodo is a hacker on the zellar leaderboard. He got kicked from =DiG= cause he got busted hacking LOL.

What a nub.

Comment

Originally posted by sogek1ng View Post
                I stopped playing 2142, so at my best was like 9th. Even without playing for two months I am still top 14. Also candianfrodo is a hacker on the zellar leaderboard. He got kicked from =DiG= cause he got busted hacking LOL.

What a nub.
                I ain't on the Zeller list anymore...

I think my tops was like 15th on the Zeller leaderboard...

And about the canadianfrodo.. If you look at the leaderboards, there isn't that many who has really earned his spot on top 100...

Comment

We all have withdrawal sypmtoms from BF2142

I was getting up to #1 in the country with my Baur, dam i miss him.

Comment

I was #1 with Zeller in my country.. :yay:

Comment

Stop it your making me BF2142 homesick

Comment

Don't you just miss the recoil of the Baur when you squize off few rounds from it?

Comment

The Baur is and always will be my all time favorite FPS gun, i hope i see a return of it in the future.

hmmm i wonder if you can get a Baur skin for the AK in CSS

Comment

Damn I got pwned in this vid 4 or 5 times. Thanks for showing the world how much I suck at this game Sogek1ng! Although playing against his foul tactics has made me better at this game and I tend to do very well in pub servers against other nubs like myself. I find myself trying to use my knife way to often now though.

Jump knife FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator View Post
                              We all have withdrawal sypmtoms from BF2142
                              I had this yesterday, so I reinstalled it and went a knifing again. Out of all my weapons I have almost twice as many kills with my knife than any other weapon. And I was #1 in California with the knife? Doesn't get top spot in the country...but California. Ohh...yes. No idea what I am now though. Probably long way down the list.

Comment

Working...
                              X