No announcement yet.

My First Frag Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silenced USP, M40, G36C with ACOG, M14... It's like I was watching myself, only with good music in the background =D

One of my favorites, really. Pretty entertaining, even if it wasn't uber pro skillz on every kill. And thanks for not doing what Arielz said with short clips. It's kinda cheap IMO, since then there's no pretense to each kill and for all we know you get owned right after wards.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDesert_Fox View Post
      Silenced USP, M40, G36C with ACOG, M14... It's like I was watching myself, only with good music in the background =D

One of my favorites, really. Pretty entertaining, even if it wasn't uber pro skillz on every kill. And thanks for not doing what Arielz said with short clips. It's kinda cheap IMO, since then there's no pretense to each kill and for all we know you get owned right after wards.
      thanks very much, all of the kills on crossfire were all in 1 Life, they where just very spread out i like to use a wide variety of weapons, starting to use the shotties now

Comment

Desert, I didn't mean short overall length, I meant, he had a lot of dead time in his clips, nothing really happening... just my opinion though.

Comment

Working...
        X