Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [MOVIE] Siege in Songhua Trailer

Hey all,

You might remember Chase at Fushe. Well, here is the trailer for the sequel to Chase at Fushe.

Siege on Songhua picks up where Chase at Fushe left off; Jing escapes from the Americans and is heading to an unknown destination. Six days after, he is spotted in the Yeung-Sing Forest. The US Military has no choice but to eliminate him before he hands of sensitive data to the Chinese government.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MAaGh7a7RU[/media]

Interview and High Quality Stream can be found here

Download Link will be up shortly.

Screen shots:

Enjoy and stay tuned for the full movie!

that looks really good, i cant wait to see it

Comment

oh wait, Im in there

thats automatically cool

Comment

Very nice work Key. I'm sorry for missing the day, I should have notified you (I already said this, I know) - so I'm apologizing again.

Great work though, I'm speechless.

Comment

It was a beautiful piece of Machinima, Key.

There was only one snag, at the end you put "COMMING SOON" not "Coming Soon."

Comment

Lol RKO, I always do that. I did it in the Chase at Fushe Trailer as well... I hate that word

Comment

Lmao, anyways. When you release the movie, you won't have to type Coming Soon.

I'm really looking forward to this.

I really liked the grenade toss. Did you actually follow that with the freecam or add it seperate?

Comment

Amazing i loved chase at fushe this is gonna be even better by the looks of that trailer!!!

Comment

Who made the Team Precision logo/intro? It's hella sexy.

Comment

Proto, I did

Originally posted by Hellsent View Post
                    Amazing i loved chase at fushe this is gonna be even better by the looks of that trailer!!!
                    I got a new computer right after Chase at Fushe. So now I am able to record with better graphics, smoother frame rates, etc etc. Plus, I learned a lot since then so the movie will be very polished. The only problem is voice acting.. but I've been making progress in that as well.

Theres no car chases in the new one, but there is dogfights, blackhawks, urban fights, forest fights, and some other stuff-- running it about 10 min long.

Comment

Working...
                    X