Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fraps?

searched but couldn't find anything

when i try to play cod4, it works fine but i want fraps to use so i can take screenshots and movies

it works in 2142,bf2 etc but not in cod4

any ideas?

Wait, so you can't press the key to take a screenshot? Do you have it set in FRAPS, to take a screenshot with that key? Kind of confused here

Comment

I use it fine...

Comment

Just a shot in the dark here, but Xfire and Fraps don't seem to get along in CoD4. With Fraps running, XIG doesn't work in CoD4 for me; with Xfire running, Fraps sometimes records a black screen with sound. Try exiting Xfire.

Comment

i have it set to take SS, F9, video is F10, i don't see the numbers in the bottom and when i try to record vid,. or take SS nothing happens, so it might be fraps is not reconizing the gam?

i tried it without X-fire on, or even downloaded, still didn't work

Comment

Its possible that the key may be conflicting with a bind in game.

I have had similar problems as Iwantcable with Fraps and Xfire, just close one of them.

Try starting up Fraps before starting up fraps.

Works ok for me, just doesnt like working well, kills the performance.

Comment

Also, you want the latest version of fraps. I think some of the older ones had a problem.

2.9.3 is what i have and it seems to work fine.

Crunch
              Twitter: @CptainCrunch
              Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

ah thanks dude,

i have like 2.9.1 atm

so will try to get a hold of the new one..

Comment

For me Xfire ingame doesn't work with fraps...

Does FRAPS display frames for u in-game? I use it to show me when im recording and when im not...

So try to put it to the top left corner(example) go in game and hit record button, if the fps thing goes red, then you are recording...

Comment

Working...
                  X