Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE SAAW - An Anti-Infantry Weapon

http://rapidshare.com/files/82861891/SAAW.wmv - 4mins 31 secs [38.2mb]

Basically this is just me running round with the SAAW scoring kills on Camp Gibralter (mentalplayers.com server). On average i score equal kills and equal deaths sometimes better. I hardly ever scope except on the longer distance kills. The SAAW is good for breaking up squads since any hits on an enemy will cause that person to die (as opposed to wounded) - meaning they can't be revived.

Enjoy... :salute:

downloading now sounds cool

Comment

Will wach this when my speed is back im capped atm

Comment

Awesome video! Your graphics are pretty bad, but I know that you can't help it (god, just watch some of my videos... I used to be in the same camp )

Footage was good, but it was a BR instead of BD film. BattleDirector removes all the nametags and server text (green text at the top), making the video alot cleaner. Music was good, not my style but it fit well with the video. Nice SAAW skills too!

4.5/5

Comment

Originally posted by Fingulfin
          Awesome video! Your graphics are pretty bad, but I know that you can't help it (god, just watch some of my videos... I used to be in the same camp )

Footage was good, but it was a BR instead of BD film. BattleDirector removes all the nametags and server text (green text at the top), making the video alot cleaner. Music was good, not my style but it fit well with the video. Nice SAAW skills too!

4.5/5
          Thanks a lot

I can play with a few options up at med but it doesnt run as good. In BR you can type renderer.drawHud [0,1] (i think) and that gets rid of the server text and name tags - i found that out when i had nearly finished the vid though

Comment

haha, nice vid dude, like the music that goes along with the vid, some first person action along with that might be cool

Comment

Oh my stars and stripes, that is my next unlock. Great skills but the video editing needs work.
              Good slo-mo but you botched the end when the music stopped.

-BFB- is right, mix it up with first person and third person camera views. Draw the viewer in and make them feel part of it.

The ending of any video is important, that is the last impression the viewer takes away from the video.

Not bad though.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkRing View Post
                Oh my stars and stripes, that is my next unlock. Great skills but the video editing needs work.
                Good slo-mo but you botched the end when the music stopped.

-BFB- is right, mix it up with first person and third person camera views. Draw the viewer in and make them feel part of it.

The ending of any video is important, that is the last impression the viewer takes away from the video.

Not bad though.
                Thanks. How would you have ended the vid though?

Comment

The slo-mo works, switch to first person, fire the shot, back to third and take him out as the rocket blows him away.

Try taking out some of the middle scenes so the ending finishes when the music does, choose the best ones to keep. The pace of the music determines how fast or slow you change scenes. Change between far and close scenes, first person and third person.

If the music is 3 minutes and 18 seconds long, the video should end when the music does or switch songs if there is more. The video should not continue after the end of the song.

Try editing the ending of the song if you want to keep it the way it is. Try extending the drum beat or have the last section of the audio repeat until the rockets explode.

Or you could just take out a couple of scenes to match the length song.

Have fun with it.

Comment

Ooo, i could've easily had the video and audio finish at the same time. I just went with the slow mo at the end with no audio. If i do make another vid i'll try changing views though. Thanks.

Comment

Wooop awesome video :yay:

It's fun running around with the AV weapons on Camp Gibraltar, I never seem to hit with the SAAW though... That was some skills most certainly. People must have been so angry at you :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by -(UtC)- Iquere « View Post
                        Wooop awesome video :yay:

It's fun running around with the AV weapons on Camp Gibraltar, I never seem to hit with the SAAW though... That was some skills most certainly. People must have been so angry at you :laugh:
                        Thanks. I must admit though, i dont get many accusations of hacking. If i do it's usually just the one person every few rounds.

Comment

Man. o.O That SAAW is like a super powered shotgun. ALMOST makes me want to try it.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyKnifeBoy View Post
                            Ooo, i could've easily had the video and audio finish at the same time. I just went with the slow mo at the end with no audio. If i do make another vid i'll try changing views though. Thanks.
                            Try adding rockets sounds at the end with an explosion. That would top it off and compensate for the music ending too soon. Good skills and vid though, it gets a B, if I were grading it.

I look forward to the next video. See you on the battlefield, soldier.

Comment

The SAAW is an annoying anti infantry weapon to wield, so nice work pulling all that off, although I'd like to see a fraps angle too, or perhaps if you grabbed battledirector you could do some more camera pans as static is a little unflattering to be honest.

Comment

Working...
                              X