Transport of misery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transport of misery

The 2142 air transport is a buggy piece of crap and it needs to be fixed. Where to begin? As the pilot you get constant TKs from people bailing out. Not just from bailing out and getting crushed as it is landing but getting TKed in midair, I assume because they get hit by it before their pod can get clear. I've even got TKs as a passenger when the pilot has bailed out and crashed. Ridiculous.

When you bail out you don't always get a pod. I've bailed out with just a parachute. Speaking of pods, they are absolute garbage since the patch. You always land in a worthless spot since you can't guide them and bailing out of your own transport is an exercise in suicide - most of the time it will land right on you because of the idiotic ejection system which, contrary to all real world examples, ejects you beneath the vehicle. I'd much rather have pod surfing and keep worthwhile transport delivery systems.

I know many of these problems are old, but why haven't they been fixed? Perhaps if they were addressed the transport could be used as something other than a flying battering ram.

I agree, that darn pod must move. Allway's when i fly those things i say '' Go out'' '' Out-out-out'' But those fools keep getting in it. Mostly i am the one who bail out, why: Because other wise i have too pay for there fool-nes, and i warned them

Comment

Working...
    X