Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Message questions

Hey folks,

New to the COD series. I'm a BF2, GRAW and R6 veteran. Loving 4....awesome stuff.

A couple of questions about MP quick messages:

1. The frequent ones heard: "reloading", "tango down" etc, are these said automatically or are they instigated by the player?

2. Does anyone have a list of the quick messages here?

Cheers!

Fresh

Quite a few are said automatically, people around you can hear them but you can' (I believe).

You say other ones when you want, just hit 'B' in game and then a number .

Comment

1. Yes, they are said Automatically, but only by the language on the team you've chosen.

2. Nope, but you can find a whole bunch of them by pressing B and a number.

Comment

The messages like "tango down" and "frag out" and "<insert mumbled Russian> C4!!!" are said automatically by the character, not the actual real-life players.

for instance, you throw a grenade. Everyone around will hear "frag out", but you will not. I guess it justs adds realism, which is nice.

Comment

why did they make it so that you can't hear yourself? that's kinda dumb. i am really used to the radio comm. thing from battlefield where you hit Q to spot people that i still find myself trying to spot enemies when i see one pass by far away. the quick chat thing with the B and #s in this game is too hard to use and will disrupt your gameplay and likely get you killed if you try using it.

Comment

Yea, if the BF series introduced something worth while its got to be the Comms Rose! Would have loved to see that in CoD4 but knowing EA they probably patented it lol.

Comment

Working...
            X