Game won't start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game won't start

I know someone who has a problem with BF2 just when he starts a map. It shows the background of the landscape, and it's just before the select-kit menu comes up. But instead of that screen coming up nothing happens. However, it's not exactly frozen. The battle is going on in the background, and you can see people running around and shooting and the tickets are slowly decreasing. But the cursor is just stuck in the middle of the screen, and you can't move it at all. The whole keyboard becomes unresponsive and the only thing you can do is hold down the power button and restart the computer. My friend has tried reinstalling the game a number of times, but it's not working. The weird thing is that this problem randomly started in around September 07, and before that he had been playing Bf2 with no problems at all.

tell him to try updating his graphics drivers (and why not do sound while he's at it too). See if that works.

Comment

Try deleting the battlefield 2 folder in my documents, he will need his account log in info.

Comment

k thanks for the info, ill tell him.

Comment

Working...
        X