Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E-Flux Update: 5th Of January 2008

Always bringing you the latest news!

To Begin with i would like to remind all players that Tournaments will begin in 1 weeks time so get joining now, there are prizes to be won and no one to win them so heres your chance. Current Tournaments are only BF2 based.

We need a total of at least 4 clans in each tournament or 20 people in singles competition to start any tournament or unfortunately we cannot host a tournament, rules are rules.
    ENTER A TOURNAMENT

E-FLUX Media Has released a new video, check it out here. Powered By E-FLUX Tournaments.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=HAaOMu5i68s

Also we remind you that the forums are open and want a community to populate them, so get signed up today.

E-Flux Forums

A New Face Lift. The website is still under going changes, all information on tournaments including its members, currents stats and events can be located all under one easy page. Tournament Information

And new to the E-flux web page the BF2 Clan Territory control console.
    Territory Control

Keep Checking back for more news updates.

http://eflux.aowc.net

Quick Question.

Why are all of your videos re-edits, rather than your own work?

I mean, yes, it takes time to piece together clips. But the main selling point of those videos is the camera work, and effects, which is not your own. If you're trying to promote E-Flux (which I'm not sure what that even is) I think some of your own work may prove to be better.

*Why are you providing news on a site that is already dedicated for news? This is seriously irritating me.

Originally posted by BloodHound View Post

E-FLUX Media Have released a new video, check it out here.
    Also, typo. Have should be "Has"

Comment

Again in the disclaimer notice it covers all that about not being my own video.

Do you know how irritating it is to not be able to use my own storys to make things, just because i cant recruit people & get hundreds of pounds worth of software. We arnt all rich kids like some people, so i do just fine with what i have and i use. I made and edited all video's on Windows Movie Maker. I use what i have to get the job done, in the future yes i might make some pro video's of my own. Until then i dont have the cash nor the people to make everything high spec of my own.

As for being irritated, ive already talked to the admins behind this web site, and addressed the situation for news, which is between me and them. This is the first time ive ever heard from you. Also where else can you premote a BF2 tournament apart from a BF2 forum?

Also E-Flux is a Tournament site, thats why im trying to premote the thing, much to the ever growing disadvantage against a small site like E-Flux, mainly because people like to be ignorant, and there are so many other sites out their, small sites dont get a look in, even though they're probably the better sites.

If anyone does care and would like to give something different a try then please just take a look at whats on offer instead of just passing it by.

Comment

Not to argue here, but:

You are trying to recruit people for your tournaments, correct?
        Well, every video producer starts somewhere, and if you can manage to get people signed up for a tournament and offer prizes, why can't you get people to help with a video?

Now, there is nothing wrong with simply producing edited videos. It's quite a rude statement when you say "we're not all rich kids, etc" because I know some people who make great videos with free software, so refuting a statement while bashing those who disagree with you is pointless.

I like your edited videos, don't get me wrong. It's just your refutation seems irrational and not very well thought out in some aspects.

*QUICK QUESTION

From what I know, windows movie maker does not have a flash transition. So, how did you get those in there?

Comment

Originally posted by Aerialz
          You are trying to recruit people for your tournaments, correct?
          Correct, but at the moment its going slow but i suppose steady, and how i am advertising, probably could be better, but i highly doubt it would make any difference, because the world being what it is, like i said, a small time business like myn doesn't reach very far. Now im doing the upmost i can, but the world of the internet and other tournaments are strongly against me.

As for if i can sign people up for a tournament then surely i can sign them up to make a video, again the odds are greatly stacked out of my favour, i am barely getting anyone to look at the site let alone getting them to sign up.

Now, there is nothing wrong with simply producing edited videos. It's quite a rude statement when you say "we're not all rich kids, etc" because I know some people who make great videos with free software
          Yes your right there's nothing wrong with it, yet there are people out their that make statements that clearly are negative and most of the time have nothing to do with what is actually going on, and those people honestly cant make anything better themselves.

As for it being a rude statement, call it rude, call it positive, its the truth.

And not shining light up my own rear, but i am one of those people that make video's with free software and i wouldn't call any of them crap in the slightest.

From what I know, windows movie maker does not have a flash transition. So, how did you get those in there?

Answer to your question. If you splice the video in the places you want to flash, go to the video effects and select fade from white. It gives it that flash effect.

Look dude, i hear what your saying, and i take it on board. But please answer me one thing, have you signed up for any tournaments?
          Have you even taken the time out to even look properly at whats on offer? I bet the answer is no.

And thats what everyone else is doing. Im up against massive odds, im fighting tooth and nail to make this happen. So if your going to do anything, Please help me out, tell people about it, join up yourself, if not then please let me get on with what im doing. No offense but this just isn't helping mate.

Comment

I looked at them. Don't worry, I may sign up.

Comment

hey i sigen up in the single player thing

Comment

Originally posted by Aerialz View Post
                I looked at them. Don't worry, I may sign up.
                Thank you very much. I hope you do sign up, its going to be alot of fun.

I know everyone plays the mods these days but with these tournaments i hope to fire some life back into BF2.

Originally posted by ramy
                hey i sigen up in the single player thing
                Brilliant to hear, you have been added to the league table. :salute:

Comment

Working...
                X