Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LAN Server Not Appearing In List Anymore!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LAN Server Not Appearing In List Anymore!

OK so today I decided to play BF2 against my brother via wireless network. My brother (in the other room) made a local server & I joined it after finding it in the local server list. After playing for around 5 mins, I got disconnected and sent back to the local server list screen.

Now whenever I try to join his server, it's not even appearing in the list. We tried both restarting our PC's but that hasn't helped at all.

As you can see in the screenshot below, there is nothing in the list even though he has created a local server, whereas the game was listed before & I was able to join it.

We made sure we both had our firewalls turned off aswell but still no luck.

If this helps at all, I'm using a cable modem hooked up to a Linksys WRT54GS router which provides my brother's wireless internet connection.

Anyway, here's the screenshot:

I'd really appreciate any help I can get regarding this, thanks a lot.

I like to play LAN alot with my friend too, and when we started that same problem was occurring. I don't understand why this worked, but I entered the IP address, then clicked update server list and the server name came up and then it worked fine.

Comment

Thanks buddy

Comment

You got it.

Comment

Working...
        X