Server instability

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server instability

7 of the 8 servers I have been in today have crashed. Not to mention that they were all strangely laggy. I even stopped playing titan for a while, to try and avoid it, but they still crashed after about 3 maps. Any ideas on whats up? Seems to be happening ALOT more since the latest patch.

Thats what happend 2 me and then i just CBF rejoining all the time soo i went 2 BF2

Comment

Master Servers are apparently having some trouble this weekend, stats-blackout is already happening... We'll see what everything is like next week. I just installed BF2 today, pretty neat but I miss good 'ol 2142

Comment

BF2 is a great game, but what you start with just wont give in, for a while at least. BTW fing, I caught someone from your clan gitching but I think it was just because he was getting tired of the map, so no need to tell names.

Comment

Verdun Titan right? Ya, I know... Tis a pretty newly discovered glitch, hasn't gone all the way up the chain of command. Thats just a fancy way of saying that our leaders haven't banned it yet... If anyone does it again, simply report them to anyone in the =L13= Clan, we will take care of it.

Comment

Working...
          X