No announcement yet.

why is it that my badges dont show up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why is it that my badges dont show up?

over the last 3 days, none of my badges, pins, medals, etc have been showing up. it shows everything i got up until about 3 days ago. i got 2 gold badges but it still shows the old silver ones in my badge section. when im playing in a round, the badge/pin, etc shows up in the game and at the end of the game, but even after these few days, the BFHQ doesnt show the award in the award section of the game. even stranger, its giving me the points for the awards and ranking me up, but not showing them in the awards tab. very frustrating. this is also happening to everyone i know that plays 2142. is there something wrong on my end or is this something that happens regularly. please help

Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

Comment

thanks man. this helps a great deal.

Comment

Are stats still down as of this message?

Comment

Errr... Yes? Plus this is the weekend, they would lag even if we weren't in a Stats-Blackout. Monday would be when we check to see if everything is working again

Comment

give it time to update

Comment

Dude, you loving posting before you read the topic... His question was addressed, and giving it time to update was NOT the answer. We are currently undergoing a Stats-Blackout, don't expect anything you do this weekend to count.

Comment

...? ehm wtf fingulfin? Why do you react like a f00l? Maybe he did not understand. Last days you are not really the friendly guy annymore. Lt general or not i dont see things that makes u better now........
                And yes. You will get your points back. But you have to wait. When i was still playing my first profile i loved this blackouts, Because je mostly get badge points x2 xD

Comment

Argh. Crimsonand keeps posting in topics right after the answer has been given, giving false information.
                  This one was a few days ago:
                  Linky
                  Yesterday:
                  Linky

It just ticks me off that someone gives the right answer, then he comes along and posts (apparently without reading the topic first) false information, thus confusing the original poster who now has two answers. Sorry.

As for getting your points added to your leaderboard stats and/or your awards counting, its POSSIBLE, but not likely. I said not to expect them to count... Plan for the worst, hope for the best ya know? Last time we had a complete blackout like this, nothing that we did over the weekend counted.

Comment

Originally posted by Fingulfin View Post
                    Argh. Crimsonand keeps posting in topics right after the answer has been given, giving false information.
                    This one was a few days ago:
                    Linky
                    Yesterday:
                    Linky
                    Hi Fingulfin,

Are you saying that this is a Planned stats-blackout weekend? Or is that just the way it will end up based on historical precedent?

Thanks,
                    DD.

Comment

The second. I don't know if EA actually PLANS this type of thing, but it has happened before. So, just hang tight and don't do anything extra-ordinary this weekend Who knows, our stats might count... But I SERIOUSLY doubt it.

-Fin

Comment

Happens all the time on BF2

Comment

Originally posted by Fingulfin
                          The second. I don't know if EA actually PLANS this type of thing, but it has happened before. So, just hang tight and don't do anything extra-ordinary this weekend Who knows, our stats might count... But I SERIOUSLY doubt it.

-Fin
                          Ho hum. I had my most successful weekend of 2142 since I started. Meritorious, Recon Silver, Engi Silver, 3x Distinguished, and 4.5 hours of Commander, all wins. I would have been about 40 mins short of the 10 hours for Distinguished unit ribbon. But at least I got all the points for them, so I also got the unlocks. In awards alone, that represents 1530 points!

DD.

Comment

Working...
                          X