X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First scorbiope, Now roco01, I love it

Just check this, Roco01 is a dieing player :laugh:
    http://www.pbbans.com./mbi.php?action=5&ban_id=50504

ROFL! Seems like the top leaderboard dudez are falling one by one...

Comment

Isnt that great ? :yay:
      I really love it because i wanna see a top 15 real skilled players. But if you look at some k/d's. Even skilled you cant get that, Last seen a guy's stats with a aming of 41%..:shakehead:dead:

Comment

Last time I looked at the leader board, I saw a recruit near the top with less kills than I had but was in the top twenty with an insane amount of points with a K/D ratio over 2000 to one with an accuracy something like 55%. Definitely something wrong here. I am not sure if that player is still up there though.

It will be good to see who the skilled players truely are for those who have earned their stripes.

Comment

Eww. Aimbot. I'd guess he doesn't give a **** anymore.

Comment

Lol you always know theres something dodgey when people use the stock LMG's and hardly ever miss.

I dunno why but most people i see how you know are hackers seem to use stock LMG's.

Comment

That doesn't prove anything lol, look here:

PBBans, Hub, PBBans Hub, Live bans, stream, streaming, pbucon, MBI, Master Ban Index, MCI, Master Config Index, MSI, Master Stream Index, MPI, Master Player Index, PunkBuster, Punk Buster, Even Balance, EvenBalance, anti cheat, anticheat, anti-cheat, GUID, GUIDs cod, cod4, sof2, rtcw, q3, aa3, aapg, bf2, bf3, bf4, bf2142, ro2, Enemy Territory, America's Army, Return, Castle, Wolfenstein, Call of Duty 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 2, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield 1942, Battlefield 2142, Battlefield Vietnam, Red Orchestra 2, Rising Storm

It's just people using name hacks.

Comment

Why use LMG? Lots of bullets. Aimbot + no bullet spread + no recoil = megahax

Comment

yeah i saw a guy who shoot with the lmg of the eu perfect headshots at any range. first i was a sniper and i bare could see him when he shot me with his lmg perfect headshots. and in less then a second i was dead and the next second a teammate has been fallen to and he shot without any overheating or having to reload. but that was before 1.40 so i dont know how its now.

Comment

i knifed that guy i never suspected him of aimbotting um alwell makes room at the top for better players just cant wait till they wipe Kains

Comment

Well as mentioned it isn't definite it's him. He's still at top of leaderboard with no change to his stats. But to be honest i can't see it really being him. He aint aimbot worthy.

Comment

I doubt it's him as well to be honest, shortly after he got the first "ban" he came on our camp gib server for a fair few rounds, and I told our admin ingame to watch the dude in case he starts acting dodgy because I wasn't convinced.

If he was aimbotting, he would've owned me, simple, but I think he killed me once to my killing him well into double figures.

Considering we've seen rhino being faked onto the master ban list, I reckon this one ain't real either.

Comment

did you guys know the real KAIN has a unknown character behind his name so you cant simply name hack him ^^

edit: something suprises me when i look at the banlist. There is this guy called WARRIORVIRUS he has been banned like 40 times as far as i seen and he kept getting banned each 2 hours atleast.

Comment

Also that Kain is from the wrong country, German flag is horizontal not verticle

Comment

Originally posted by RedNikon View Post
                              Isnt that great ? :yay:
                              I really love it because i wanna see a top 15 real skilled players. But if you look at some k/d's. Even skilled you cant get that, Last seen a guy's stats with a aming of 41%..:shakehead:dead:
                              Yeah, that'll won't probably happen. I remember when the top people used to have some skill now its full of people who spend most of their life playing the game or have multiple people playing for their name (KAIN).

Comment

Working...
                              X