BF2 Project Zero Has Dawned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 Project Zero Has Dawned

Ladies And Gentlemen, The time for BF2 Project Zero Has Dawned.

Before i begin i would like you all to read the Disclaimer Notice Before leaving comments, this is as i do NOT want people posting negative comments for something i have already covered. (E.g There not your video's....) As stated in the Disclaimer Notice Video's Used are not of my own, This is strictly about how well or not well i have edited the video clips.

A Video i like to call BF2 Project Zero. PLEASE READ DISCLAIMER NOTICE!

DISCLAIMER NOTICE:

ALL VIDEO CLIPS WITHIN THIS VIDEO ARE NOT OF MY OWN, I HAVE SIMPLY EDITED THEM TO CREATE A LARGER VIDEO. THE VIDEO'S USED WERE: SANDS OF FIRE CHRISTMAS SPECIAL, SANDS OF FIRE TEASER, PROJECT REALITY 0.5 TEASER, BF2 ARMORED FURY & THE LAST BATTLE. AGAIN I'M NOT TAKING ANY CREDIT FOR THE ACTUAL VIDEO'S THAT WERE MADE, ONLY THE WAY I HAVE CHANGED THEM TO MAKE A LARGER VIDEO.
    PLEASE ENJOY.

SPECIAL THANKS TO EA/DICE, DIGITAL WARRIORS, THE PR MEDIA TEAM & BLITZ WAR TANK FOR ALLOWING ME TO USE THERE VIDEO'S.

Here it Is :evil:

[media]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=HAaOMu5i68s[/media]

:nod: Impressive, very Impressive

Comment

Since I haven't seen many of those films I can't tell whether you have good or bad editing. The only thing I can tell is that I really don't see the purpose of making a "big" movie out of all those clips. And yeah, the movie is not "big"... It's actually only 5:30 so you might want to think about why you made this from the beginning.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52 View Post
        Since I haven't seen many of those films I can't tell whether you have good or bad editing. The only thing I can tell is that I really don't see the purpose of making a "big" movie out of all those clips. And yeah, the movie is not "big"... It's actually only 5:30 so you might want to think about why you made this from the beginning.
        The video has no purpose apart from being action packed. as for being "big" i said larger, a larger video or a bigger video i never said it was, "Big".

So to sum that up i said, those who have seen those video clips, NOT films, can see the different editing for the better or worse. Your entitled to your opinion, but actually think what your going to post, not just some random comment that is ridiculous in everyway. Re-think what you said.

Comment

Working...
        X