My IP? Stats? Banned?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My IP? Stats? Banned?

I started using Battlefield Stats Retriever i think on the Jan 2nd. All the stats sites show my last time played and last badges, pins, etc recieved on the 1st. I know for a fact I've received other pins and stuff since then. The in game stats, 2142-stats.com, and Battlefield Stats Tools shows all the same. Though, It does show me being on servers. But hasn't changed any of my stats. Is is possible maybe the stats tool got my ip banned with the stats sites?

You have to register for the stat update queve.

Comment

Hmmm. What do you mean? I'm registered with EA and 2142-Stats.com. I've been playing since October. Just seems as if, after the new year my stats stopped getting updated. Only thing i can think of is the Stats tool I'ved used that would mess me up.

Comment

Name Value
        PID 112920952
        Last stats update 08-01-03 07:16
        Next stats update(Queue position) 27760/29439
        GoldSilverBronze Quote 0.96%
        Awards 49 / 126
        Unlocks 32 / 50

Comment

Yeah.. but. I've gotten a few combat efficiency pins, titan defend pins, destroyed consoles, doggy tags, silver stars, and they're not showing anywhere. though my game did crash and i had to reboot. but still. i dont think that would have anything to do with stats servers.

Comment

check your stats on EA's own site, if it's updated there, you don't really have anything to worry about...eventually the other stat tracking services will catch up.

Comment

Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

I guess this solves it. Not just me.

Comment

Checking BFHQ in-game is the most accurate method of checking stats.

Comment

BFHQ shows the same as 2142-stats.com and all the other tracker sites. Seems as if everyones stats hasn't been updated since the 3rd from EA.

Comment

Not a surprise. This sorta thing happens all the time. Give it a week or two and I'm sure it'll be ok.

Comment

Yeah, maybe what happened to bf2 a couple of months ago is happening to 2142 where the stats don't update for a whole month and everything you got during that time was lost.

Comment

Working...
                      X