BF2 Tactical/Squadplay/Teamwork Servers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 Tactical/Squadplay/Teamwork Servers

I just installed BF2 today after getting bored of COD4 having no vehicles, anyways I like BF2 a lot but I like it even more when teamwork and squadplay are both used. Please recommend me this type of server so I can get back into BF2.

P.S. If there are any popular mods that encourage this, I would like to know as well.

Thanks again.

well project reality is a mod for bf2 and it really requires team work and squadplay. i recommend downloading it

Comment

Yup, get PR if you like teamwork But for the love of God, READ THE MANUAL before playing

Comment

and if u dont want to play PR, i recommend Texas Team players. thats prob the best teamwork you'll get in BF2. they pretty much force u into squads. be sure u have a headset for voip

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus View Post
          and if u dont want to play PR,
          BLASPHEMY!!

Comment

Originally posted by lewdis
            well project reality is a mod for bf2 and it really requires team work and squadplay. i recommend downloading it
            I agree it is one of the best mods out there

Comment

special forces is very good.

Or stalk someone in the top 20 leader board.
              I sware they are like celebraties and follow by every1 wanting to revive and kill them for screenshots lol!
              That will have very good medic whore squad play on infrantry maps i can assume.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Kris View Post
                I just installed BF2 today after getting bored of COD4 having no vehicles, anyways I like BF2 a lot but I like it even more when teamwork and squadplay are both used. Please recommend me this type of server so I can get back into BF2.

P.S. If there are any popular mods that encourage this, I would like to know as well.

Thanks again.
                what you are asking for is like asking for world peace.

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus View Post
                  and if u dont want to play PR, i recommend Texas Team players. thats prob the best teamwork you'll get in BF2. they pretty much force u into squads. be sure u have a headset for voip
                  Texas Team Players is the last place you'll find real team play or fair admins. One of the worst nub servers out there.

Comment

^^That is actually correct

Comment

^^^ Not in my experience and that is one of my two "favorite" vehicle servers. I agree with Conscript that it's a good teamwork vehicle server. I would also suggest the FullContactWar server.

Comment

PR is nice and all but its way too complicated IMO.

Just tried it for a bit.

Comment

It is actually pretty easy when you learn those stuff. Not that i have, i dont have a clue wtf is going on at times

Comment

Damn you waaah_ you've finally got to me. I'm getting PR.

We can be newbies together kris.

Edit: You need both the core client and the levels to play? :x

Comment

Yup, you do. Install both, and for the love of God read the manual before playing or you will make baby Jesus cry

Comment

Working...
                              X