Vote Hacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote Hacks

I've had to disable voting due to a few times some little piss ants decided to use my server for their testing. Basically they use a hack that runs continuously and votes anyone that comes on to the server off and prevents you from voting them off the server. I would like to give people the option to vote, but unfortunately with this annoyance I just don't see any way around it. Anyone have similar problems, solutions, or just don't even bother with voting?

i have been the victim of it a few times, i just think the best way is to give voting ability to only a few regulars on the server.

Comment

Turned it off because of that. IW didnt seem to make the voting where you could turn off sections and leave others, like map votes.

No workaround and just turned it off because of the "exploit".

Crunch
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Most players ignore voting anyway, so you might want to disable it totally.

At least short-term...if you get rid of the voting, they may leave. Or, you can try to password your server for a few days as well. This will prevent anyone from the public from joining, but may also frustrate the bad guys and make them find another server to mess with.

Comment

Wow that sucks because the option to vote should be there because you cant expect there to an admin on server all the time

Comment

Moved to support.

Comment

Lol i dont even vote just leave it untill it goes away

Comment

Working...
              X