Battlerecorder ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlerecorder ?

Does anyone know a server that I can go on and do some stuff and then ACTUALLY download the video, Ive been on quite a few doing my stuff (knifing and clarking) but still cant download the videos , says file cannot be found on server

SO is it me or the server
    If it's me how can I fix it , if it's the server any suggestions on server

i guess its the server they might not have installed the path to their battlereocrder vids right so the files end up nowhere.

Comment

Any server suggestions ?

Comment

RUS GAMEHOST #2 with Baserape allowed.

Comment

All =NfB= servers, WCK servers and several others.

Comment

Ahh thanks guys , off to have my tea, shall be on the NfB or WCK servers

Comment

yeah i waould stick with those because i have been on servers that say they have the recorder on and it didnt work properly

Comment

Setting it up is kind of tricky. It took me a while to get everything configured right so that the downloads actually worked. That is why often times you will see servers that say they have BR working but when you click the link to download it doesn't work. We keep the files for about 1 1/2 to 2 months so you should be able to download even ones you played a while back. Let me know if you have any problems. Skates@nitefallbrigade.com

Comment

Except the titan servers we run battlerecorders on Timeless servers and you have two ways to download them. Remember though that battlerecordings only last a day or so before they get overwritten by the server usually. Our Gib server overwrites them every 12 hours due to the number of games played a day.

Comment

It depends on how the server is set up. We have the BR files going back to the end of October. Ours will not overwrite, I just clean them up at the end of each month.

Comment

Never had a problem on the NfB servers downloading the recordings, plus those are some pretty nice servers, their 24/7 Camp Gib server is were I play only, always good teamwork.

Comment

lolz, I had some friends over at my house for the night, we stayed up and played on NfB's Gibraltar for more than 12 hours straight :|:

Comment

TV2 servers have operational battlerecorder

Comment

Working...
                          X