Australian AUSCAM skins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australian AUSCAM skins

hey all these are my first real attempts at skinning so i thought id post some screenshots on here b4 i release them to get some feedback first... no im only looking for CONSTRUCTIVE critism... and i know there not ultra realistic but the camo used for the 2 are the real camo used today by the ADF... also with the AUSCAM desert Mk2 the camo seems really bright and in your face so if some1 can give me some tips on how to "dull" it down a bit would be good.

so give me a bit of feedback..

Cheers

They are pretty nice, but the first set looks like they are trying to be cows?

Comment

Mooo!

There great.. Yet, its hard to find non-pure servers or pure. I forget

Comment

yer i know they looked fine in CS2 but for some reason ingame they came out really bright... so im re doing them. cheers guys

Comment

Can you point me in the right direction to skin? Link maybe?

Comment

Kinda odd seeing an Aussie with an RPG.

Comment

^^ yeah it is ay

Comment

Originally posted by vika09 View Post
                Kinda odd seeing an Aussie with an RPG.
                ahha yer i know but it looks bad ***.... myself and a mate are actually starting a australian mini mod so who knows might replace the rpg...

and as for a link i only just sent in the file of the green camo AUSCAM to the cod fielfront website so it should be ready to download soon... im still working on the v2 of the AUSCAM desert mk2 though but they should be ready to upload in a few days too...

Comment

Shouldnt the sniper have camo??

Comment

by camo do you mean the ghille suit?.... if so then no... so far ive only skinned the USMC and on cod4 they only play on desert maps so they dont use the ghille suit... but i am working on skinning the SAS to make the the SASR (australian SAS) so then they will have ghille suit snipers.

Comment

Originally posted by m3ow View Post
                      Can you point me in the right direction to skin? Link maybe?
                      If you haven't spotted it yet. http://callofduty.filefront.com/file...ge_Skins;85567

Comment

cheers spiked was about to post that... also i just sent in the new v2 of the mk2 desert AUSCAM (and they are 10000000 x better) so they should be up on filefront soon enough.. ill post a link on here once they are up

Comment

Australian AUSCAM desert mk2 (V2) is now finished:

and should be on filefront with in 24 hours

Comment

Originally posted by TSlaw[42SRT] View Post
                            They are pretty nice, but the first set looks like they are trying to be cows?
                            lmao hahaha nice skin btw

Comment

Re: Australian AUSCAM skins

Originally posted by Rhodesy_77 View Post
                              Australian AUSCAM desert mk2 (V2) is now finished:

and should be on filefront with in 24 hours
                              I know you said they should be on Filefront within the next 24h but i couldnt help noticing they're not there? ROFL could you also post a link to your desert camo? because i cant seem to find it after spending hours searching on google.....Like the screen shots though, they look great!~

Comment

Working...
                              X