X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stats padding servers

'llo all...

Is there a complaints process to EA for reporting Stats Padding servers?

Check out =[***** Rider]= servers... dedicated stats padding.

Do I remember a while back seeing posts on here about EA saying they'd strip someone's points who are known to be stats padding?

u should report it to bfroe maybe they can report it

Comment

Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

report them directly to EA Customer Support.

Comment

Stats padding server

Originally posted by Hiking View Post
        'llo all...

Is there a complaints process to EA for reporting Stats Padding servers?

Check out =[***** Rider]= servers... dedicated stats padding.

Do I remember a while back seeing posts on here about EA saying they'd strip someone's points who are known to be stats padding?
        Hehe, how ridiculous, they blanked out the word *****...

Ok, the first word, the one showing in asterisks just before the word Rider up there, is a five letter word starting with P and ending with Y... a word often used to describe a certain part of a woman's anatomy... on the front side, 55 to 65% of the way down from the top of said woman's head... capiche?

I'm mentioning this 'cause I'm hoping someone could "Nuke" that server, and so you need to know the name of the(se) server(s)... I believe these punks have more than one server. I'm in the process of trying to get EA's attention to this so's hopefully have them canned in some way or another, but in the meantime, I just want to expose the SOBs, which is why I'm taking the trouble here to reveal their server name.

Comment

No one cares about padders anymore, trust me. Just go play on a decent server and let those idiots pad their scores away.....

Comment

Originally posted by Hiking
            I'm mentioning this 'cause I'm hoping someone could "Nuke" that server, and so you need to know the name of the(se) server(s)... I believe these punks have more than one server. I'm in the process of trying to get EA's attention to this so's hopefully have them canned in some way or another, but in the meantime, I just want to expose the SOBs, which is why I'm taking the trouble here to reveal their server name.
            No one here's going to do anything like that.

But, you might also want to contact their server host and explain to them what portion of the EA RoE they're violating. You might get further that way.

Comment

Heh, no offense, but who cares? EA certainly doesnt.

Man just forget about them and enjoy your game, its not like padders are hurting you or anything.

Comment

Don't reportz I padz there.

Comment

Report it directly to the game server host. They're the ones that'll suffer if EA yanks the primary IP from that box off of the ranked list.

Comment

Working...
                  X