Project Reality Glitch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project Reality Glitch

I just figured I'd let you know about this.

Well, me and some friends were driving the APC around on... Forgot name, but it's a darker map, has a bunch of downed aircraft, a central bridge, a train control point, and has a lot of trees/hills and a temple.

Well, anyways. We were driving across the bridge, when in the middle, we hit one of those road blockers, and teleported without any damage to the top of the bridge. We ended up falling back down, but still.

Didn't know where to post this, but I thought you should know. We weren't driving exceedingly fast, and when we hit the road block we didn't hit it very hard.

and yea ive noticed this, i collided with another scimitar and went flying in the air.

Comment

I dont like scimitars, theyre too slow. I love that map you are talking about, especially firefights across the bridge. Ive had an incident where all terrain has tunerd black aswell, it severly lags me up lots, but everything goes black apart from roads/vegetation and veichles.

Comment

man that was funny, was like bouncing around, then suddenly we shot up ontop of the bridge.

it was "operation ghost train"

Comment

Has happened to me before.

Comment

What's worse is that I recently saw a landie hit a tree and it flew up in the air, drove over the tree and landed again, still in one piece!

Takes a while to get gravity, weight and healthpoints right!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdMg-Psa_A0[/media]

Comment

Rofl, I liked the video.

Comment

Working...
              X