Tank reloading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tank reloading

How long is the reload time for the tanks, cause I was in the British tank and the ammo indicator said "1", but the tank couldn't fire.

Also, when you switch between AP and HEAT rounds, is it done right when you press the button or will the next round still be the same, then the selected type will be loaded?

The selected type will be used when you fire (e.g you dont have to fire the current round before its selected)

Comment

Is there any delay? I was stuck being unable to fire in the tank for a few seconds for some reason, even though the ammo counter said it was loaded.

Comment

i know that you have to wait 30s when u get into the tank / switch to gunner seat before you can fire

Comment

Well if they are living to their "realistic" approach it should only take around 8 seconds to load a new round...But i guess that wouldn't be "realistic"

Comment

1) When you enter the gunners position you have about 30 seconds before you can fir. For gawdes sake take minimum 2 men crew tanks oput or you will instnatly lose the tank against two men crews and cripple your team, might even get yourself kicked off the server for being selfish.

2) change ammo types with keys 1 and 2, read the screen where the ammo type is, you will see the change. 1 is normally AP, 2 is normally HEAT. There is a delay between switching rounds too, not as bad as changing positions in the tank.

Comment

Don't forget, command posts reload tanks, don't bother with scratty ammo crates. And make sure you have a minimum two man squad now. The experience is intense!

Comment

Working...
              X