Why announcements in domination games are frequently off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why announcements in domination games are frequently off

I noticed about 10% of in game annoncements are wrong, for example, if enemy captured A, it says enemy captured C, how this could happen? Nothing like it is a lag.

Prolly 2 flags are being captured at once or something like that. I`ve noticed weird **** with the things too.

Comment

I will have to keep an eye out on that. Never seen it.

Crunch
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

DOM -- sometimes never says if a flag is getting capped. I also noticed that bug to, says A but it's C..

Comment

yeah i have never seen this, i would think it would just be two flags at the same time.

Comment

Often, DOM games move pretty fast, and flags are constantly changing...might just be an issue with the trigger of the flag being interacted with (captured, lost), and the time it takes to register the proper audio call.

Comment

yea... its messed me up before...

I've put down C4 on flags, and then waited for the signal, but when it said the wrong base... I blow it up... waste both of my c4, and the flag is deserted. :P

Comment

I haven't seen it being on the wrong flag, but if two are attacked at once then you won't hear the second one.

Comment

Working...
                X