Beating Server Admins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beating Server Admins

Ok, don't take this really seriously, but yesterday, tired of being kicked by server admins for "stealing their J10", I was thinking of sneaky ways to basically not get kicked.

I created a new account, the name being made up of " l "s and " I "s. In BF2, these two characters, lower-case l and upper case I, look almost perfectly identical. Note, I've never had any admin experience, but I noticed that the only way to kick someone seems to be " !k <name> <reason>". If they couldn't get my name, then surely they couldn't kick me?

Anyway, after a bit of messing around, I was kicked again. Yeah, it didn't work.

Anyone got any tips?

Don't waste your time playing on crap servers with crap admins and crap rules?

~Wolfgang

Comment

They can still kick you through BF2CC no matter how hard you make your name.

Comment

Fraps yourself on a server being kicked for getting in a plane and report it to EA. (If it's a ranked server)

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealWolfgang
          Don't waste your time playing on crap servers with crap admins and crap rules?
          They're so hard to find nowadays.

Originally posted by GrossKopf View Post
          Fraps yourself on a server being kicked for getting in a plane and report it to EA. (If it's a ranked server)
          EA ? They couldn't care less about BF2 now. Besides, I wouldn't bother wasting my time.

Originally posted by proto
          They can still kick you through BF2CC no matter how hard you make your name.
          I guessed.

Comment

y beat the server admins when u can just go to another server?

Comment

Move to mods

Comment

Originally posted by Tsoraqk View Post
                Ok, don't take this really seriously, but yesterday, tired of being kicked by server admins for "stealing their J10", I was thinking of sneaky ways to basically not get kicked.

I created a new account, the name being made up of " l "s and " I "s. In BF2, these two characters, lower-case l and upper case I, look almost perfectly identical. Note, I've never had any admin experience, but I noticed that the only way to kick someone seems to be " !k <name> <reason>". If they couldn't get my name, then surely they couldn't kick me?

Anyway, after a bit of messing around, I was kicked again. Yeah, it didn't work.

Anyone got any tips?
                Besides, I wouldn't bother wasting my time.

Eh... irony?

Comment

Originally posted by vika09 View Post
                  Eh... irony?
                  u mean agony?

Comment

Originally posted by vika09 View Post
                    Eh... irony?
                    Do you know how long it would take to get a video of yourself getting kicked by a server admin for plane stealing, then going to EA and uploading the video and reporting the server ?

Compare that to the mere seconds it takes to create a new name.

Above Poster: No I think he means irony..

Comment

EA won't take action on issues like this. Put the server on your ****list and share it with your friends..
                      I have seen many servers getting empty because of lame admins.

Comment

Do you know how long it would take to get a video of yourself getting kicked by a server admin for plane stealing, then going to EA and uploading the video and reporting the server ?

Compare that to the mere seconds it takes to create a new name.

Above Poster: No I think he means irony..
                        Or the even fewer seconds to change server?

Comment

Originally posted by scarbunny View Post
                          Yeah but not the todclan infantry server as its run by children.:laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah View Post
                            Move to mods
                            Oh oh let me guess... hmm... PR?

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah View Post
                              Move to mods
                              Um, care to explain? Why?

Originally posted by scarbunny View Post
                              Precisely.

Comment

Working...
                              X