No announcement yet.

Grappling Hook and Zip Line Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know what you mean, it's just that I think that throwing my grapple does not ruin anyones game.
    It's not that I get any points for throwing it.
    Same for the zip line.
    And just standing somewhere and throwing the hook/shooting the Zip 10 times is not like joining a knife/pistol server.

Which makes me think to create a grapple/Zip only server LOL

Anyway, I don't think I would accuse anyone for cheating/statpadding just because he wants the BASIC grapple/zip badge, hahaha. ;-)

FipZ

Comment

well i got into ghost town as assault and managed to get the grappling hook badge without "stat padding" (and i don't think it would be classified as stat padding, as the post above mine already stated).

Comment

Originally posted by BloodHound View Post
        Tut Tut as i remember thats classed as cheating which the ROE banned your account for, where are those boys these days?
        I thought roe was dead? now EA handles it all.
        "Crunch's First Officer"
        twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by signa View Post
          I thought roe was dead? now EA handles it all.
          Dead, wow alot has changed around here, its like i was frozen n gone forward 3000 years n just woke up :shock:

Comment

It does ruin someone else's game. It makes a REALLY annoying sound everytime you use it, so if you're shooting it off over and over again it's as bad as radio spamming, only the game won't make you stop for a few minutes.

Comment

WTF? how can it ruin your game?
              If your standing right next to the person shooting a zip/throwing a hook then yeah it makes a noise. But if you shooting the other enemy to hell then you cant hear a thing?!

Comment

Working...
              X