infrantry basic trick.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• infrantry basic trick.

When prone, press crouch key to stand up instantly.

Simply genius!!

And has been known for years...

Comment

Couldn't you just press "Z"?

Comment

or u could press space

Comment

There is a delay on space and Z i believe...

Comment

see genius people still do not know it

Comment

Shhh... No need to tell everybody

Comment

You shouldnt be going prone in infy.

Bunny hopping all the way.

Comment

Yeah be a nice jumping target for the rest of us. Target practicing is always nice....

Comment

I mean close range.... At long range dont bother going prone....go and hide, then bunny hop round a corner and shoot them in the face.

Comment

well, going prone makes you a smaller target and bunny hoping is for people who are either reloading out in the open or dont know how to find cover

Comment

Originally posted by friguy0 View Post
                        well, going prone makes you a smaller target and bunny hoping is for people who are either reloading out in the open or dont know how to find cover
                        In BF2 the hitboxes are so lagged that bunnyhopping is WAY too effective. I bunnyhop all the time with my DAO. I hopped all the way to a HMMWV shooting at me and blasted the gunner in the legs while only getting hurt a little bit. Don't get me wrong, it should NOT be that effective. It's due to lazy/lame netcoding on Dice's end, but it works.
                        It even works on aimbots, as the cheat is on the client end. An aimbot can only shoot at what the client sees, which is the model hopping around. It can't shoot at the hitbox that is warping all over around the actual model. So next time one of those SVD "pros" is rolling-headshotting you, put on some House of Pain and "jump around."

Comment

Originally posted by friguy0 View Post
                          Going prone limits your movement to nearly static. Thus is not good to do unless very close range to dramatically move the direction of your body in such a way it is almost a surprise for your opponant. Thus a last resort that should not be performed regularly.

If you shoot a target and want less kick from the gun, use crouch as you can easily get up from crouch instantly if taking fire.

Comment

Thanks; I saw this the other day and it helps a lot in CQC battles.

Comment

This game has never and will never be an infantry game, therefor bunnyhopping is unbelievably effective. But nowadays you get banned for doing "BAD STUFF LIEK THAT!!!11" .

Comment

Working...
                              X