Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the limitations on these threads?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the limitations on these threads?

Do they all have to be strictly serious bf2 business? I posted a thread that was supposed to be fun and get some peoples favorite nicknames and whatnot for BF2. But most people just snapped back at me like I was complaining and whining about players and the game, which I wasn't, and then the thread gets closed. Can any administrators help me out with this one? Either people are just looking for excuses to badger somebody or they are just not reading the posts before they reply. Or maybe I'm just missing something here. Not complaining, just trying to understand.

Yes.

We've had issues with threads of the "Name and shame" style where you "post who owns you/post who annoys you/etc." Generally, this leads to flaming, arguments, the "you suck, internets is serious business", and overall badness. Regardless of whether your comments about another player may or may not be true, they make people mad and cause garbage to be posted on these boards. Therefore, we do not allow such posts.

I am locking this thread as well as per rule 2. If you have any further questions, take them up with me in private, please, and I will be happy to discuss them with you.

Comment

Working...
    X