How to change BF2 username email?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to change BF2 username email?

Ok I decided to make a second account for bf2 the other day but I used a different email address, now i cant play Armored Fury or Euro Forces because the soldiers name isnt registered under my EA account's email address. Now I want to change it so I can play EF/AF but i dont know how, so please help because EA wont! I sent them an email about this DAYS ago and they said they would respond within the next 24 hours, and it's been like 70 or 80 hours.

Pleeeeeeeeeeease i need an answer!!!!

I wanna bump the thread but I CANT

You can't.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by ichangedmyname
      You can't.

Cheers
      actually yes you can but i dont know how.

Comment

i dont think u can

Comment

Sorry

Hey, I Know this has absolutly nothing to do with the subject but i see you'v just posted and im after a quick reply so...

its to do with special fources

So iv heard you get a extra unlock on special forces each time you rank up. Up to yet i have ranked up 4 times. but have never played SF's... Iv just bought and i am downloading it now. what will happen with unlocks? will i still get the 4 bonus unlocks or not because i have already ranked up before iv played special fources.

Thanks, Craig

Comment

I was wondering the same thing for my brother.

Comment

On my other post, a guy said that it will allow me to have the four unlocks...

iv downloaded it but im having trouble installing the special forces. i get up to the point were it says its patching BF to version 1.1 and it just stays liek that for hours untill i give in!

iv contacted EA but do any of you have an idea??

Comment

If, like me you ordered the booster packs as downloads you can change the BF2 player name.

You need to log into http://support.ea.com

Click on 'My Account' and login. Click on 'My Games' and login again, then enter your password again!
                Eventually you should be into your account details. If you click the Downloads Tab you wil see the BF2 player name linked to those games. All you need to do is change the player name you want to play with.

I believe there is a limit on how often you can change this, but i can't remember what it is.

As for how to change this for the CD versions, sorry I can't help, It might be somewhere in these account details.

Comment

I downloaded Special Fources Last Night but can't install it!

it begins the install wizard, first it starts to ptch BF and thats as far as it goes. i left it on all night and it did nothing!

if anyone has had this problem or no a way to sort it lemme knbow plzz ,thank you!

Comment

Working...
                  X