Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LvL 55 and above !

Hi guys,
    I was wondering what would you like to see to gain more than just level 55 in Call of Duty 4 ?

Maybe if there will be very cool ideas, the ADMIN from this website can forward it somewhere somehow to the makers as a idea for the next patch.

What do you think

:salute:

i wouldnt mind prestige being implemented in the pc version

Comment

Originally posted by [MBMG] Sike3000 View Post
      i wouldnt mind prestige being implemented in the pc version
      lucky for the 360 guys lol

Comment

How about gold camouflage uniforms, think of the possibilities....

Comment

Originally posted by ~SOM~Soldat
          wow, what a really dumb idea. The point is to be covered, so the other team can't see you, not stick out more

Comment

Originally posted by EyeofGod View Post
            wow, what a really dumb idea. The point is to be covered, so the other team can't see you, not stick out more
            Ever heard of the term sarcasm?

Comment

Originally posted by ~SOM~Soldat
              No more gold please.

Comment

we need pink tiger camo!

Comment

Honestly though, you guys are on to something. I'd love to be able to modify the appearance of my toon. Change the headgear, wear a patch or a bandana... anything for a little more customization.

I would add a new dimension to the customized kits.

Comment

I would like 7 custom classes, at least.

One thing I realy realy hate is that 360 players would get something PC gamers don't have. That's like saying "We like it better, screw you".

I wouldn't mind different camoflage for either guns or player.

Comment

I would like the hacking helis to stop hacking.

But on the subject of more than 55? I wish it was harder to get there, so it's something worthy of say "Hey I'm rank 55" sort of thing.

Or, More guns ( not WWII) Some more cammo? And possibly a character customization. That would own pretty bad.

Comment

Lol Sike... Rainbow camo!

Comment

Originally posted by Bradley View Post
                          One thing I realy realy hate is that 360 players would get something PC gamers don't have. That's like saying "We like it better, screw you".
                          PC'ers get modding/custom maps, which console does not, and PC also got the Holiday Crash map.

Prestige mode was given to the 360 to extend the playing time for those people who love achievements and unlocking stuff over and over again. PC's longevity will come from custom servers.

Comment

The ability to unlock a second attachment at the expense of one or two categories of perks. That would remain balanced while offering even more customization options to the players.

Everyone wants those rifles with silencers and red dots.

Comment

the last thing this game needs is more stats...

55 is plenty...try working on teamwork now and all around gameplay since you don't have to worry about going higher or another star.

Comment

Working...
                              X