bf2 bf2142 will not open.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bf2 bf2142 will not open.

ill come out front and say i cheated, i bought that software and within 5min i was banned via punk buster, ok no big deal probably a cd key ban i can always get another...

i never played bf2 much my clan played 2142 but ever since this ban 2months ago neither bf2 or bf2142 will even launch i cant play on non pb servers, i cant play solo, or open the program. my computer will try loading it then after a few sec just go on as if i never did try loading it, like it will think for a few seconds then just resume operation.

i have tried reinstalling, re-patching, and system restore nothing has worked any suggestions?

Have you tried using the search function to see if anybody else has had your problem? It's a very common problem, and you should try some of those solutions before making a thread.

If that doesn't solve your problems, post your system specs here, and somebody will help you out.

Comment

The software you bought probably had some spyware or a virus embedded in it, and now it is destroying your hard drive.
      Or you've changed your monitor/resolution/settings and need to delete the Battlefield folders in My Documents.

Comment

let me take a wild guess m8, MSXSECURITY?? the only thing that will solve your prob is a COMPLETE format and a new install of windows XP/VISTA

Comment

Working...
        X