Recoilless Weapons?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recoilless Weapons?

I've played on many servers and I'm puzzled as to how some players have recoilless weapons???

Is this a cheat? Or are they just a good player?

I've seen it happen to the MP44 and MP5, now I know for sure the MP44 recoils like a *****, also the MP5 has a bit of recoil. Does any of the perks stop the recoil? Not from the hip, I mean down the iron sight?

I've tried the MP5 with the silencer + Steady Aim and it still has recoil?? Players just unload a full mag in one direction and the weapon doesn't move a muscle??

Compensate by slowly moving the mouse downwards.

i do it when sniping. I move my mouse to match the sway of the scope, so it's almost still.

Comment

Originally posted by |D:W| Gaffa
      I've played on many servers and I'm puzzled as to how some players have recoilless weapons???

Is this a cheat? Or are they just a good player?

I've seen it happen to the MP44 and MP5, now I know for sure the MP44 recoils like a *****, also the MP5 has a bit of recoil. Does any of the perks stop the recoil? Not from the hip, I mean down the iron sight?

I've tried the MP5 with the silencer + Steady Aim and it still has recoil?? Players just unload a full mag in one direction and the weapon doesn't move a muscle??
      i frapped a guy using an RPD LMG and he full autod it for ages, NO recoil what so ever and he had a red dot scope, not teh grip it was a cheat and im dling teh vid soon.

Comment

Or, it is NOT a hack.
        At this time there are NOT 5 or 6 hacks available for CoD4.
        No recoil is NOT a feature in these so called "Non existent hacks"
        Aimbot is another feature which does not exist.

In a few someone will post and say "they have NEVER seen a hacker in game". You need to take their word for it, nobody lies on the internet.

So the next time you see this happen, We need you to know that the other person is pushing there mouse down a fraction, in between firing bullets.

That way there will be no disillusion about what is happening in COD4.

Comment

wha.......?

Comment

Originally posted by Hjodin View Post
            Or, it is NOT a hack.
            At this time there are NOT 5 or 6 hacks available for CoD4.
            No recoil is NOT a feature in these so called "Non existent hacks"
            Aimbot is another feature which does not exist.

In a few someone will post and say "they have NEVER seen a hacker in game". You need to take their word for it, nobody lies on the internet.

So the next time you see this happen, We need you to know that the other person is pushing there mouse down a fraction, in between firing bullets.

That way there will be no disillusion about what is happening in COD4.
            I've seen a hacker. I 'twas playing countdown and some fellow was wielding a M-60, the entire match he only landed headshots. Even when 5 or 6 guys would rush a flank this fellow would hit them all in the head thumping away in full-auto.

Sadly I didn't get a video.

AND

There are aimbots, they're called Helicopters.

Comment

Originally posted by [WS]Aur0ra145 View Post
              *snip*

AND

There are aimbots, they're called Helicopters.
              Roflcopters!

Comment

NO, its not an aimbot. I have seen the aimbots and what they do.

I've seen people using the weapons on killcam, how can you say that moving your mouse down slowly will counter the recoil? It helps yes, but not when they run around like a headless chicken, pulling then scope up then firing without recoil??? I know their are some good players out there, but none can do that, especially with a MP44 or LMG.

I know CoD4 has many different hacks, as I, and most of you have seen. So that's why I was wondering whether or not this was a cheat as well??

I don't want this topic to head towards "wallhacks" or "aimbots", its just the recoil what I'm on about.

Comment

Its hard to say. Was it a cheat? Could have been. Some guns just dont have a lot of recoil, like the RDP or MP5.

The best you could do is use the gun for yourself with the same attachments.

Some have also mentioned that the kill cam doesnt show whats exactly going on. Maybe you could have a friend record a kill on you while you record the kill cam and compare.

Wish I was more help to you.

Crunch
                  Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                  Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

That's what I said in my first post... :P

I tried every attachment for the MP5 and each time it had recoil. I have other witnesses that saw the same thing, but once I was killed by another guy, he had recoil??

I even tried moving the mouse down slowly, but you can still see the recoil. When this guy fires, the gun DOESN'T move at all.

Comment

Oh, I see. The ?? confused me on that.

Guess the only other option, other than assuming its a cheat, is to do that comparison thing I mentioned.

Crunch
                      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Ah well, just wanted to clear that up as it was puzzling me lol...

Comment

Fellow Player,

We would tell you that in fact what you saw may have been a third party program. Yet we feel it is our responsibility to deny that third party programs exist. In our investigation of third party programs that allegedly inhabit the CoD4 multi player universe, we have found many before mentioned "undefinable avatar occurances". Or UAO's.

The UAO's seem to be driven by a third party program that includes no recoil, wallhack, aimbot, and chams. Each of these has its own special ability, that can be turned on or off simultaneously. They work as stand alone programs, or in conjunction with the others. If programs like this existed it could be seen as a disadvantage for our current customers, as well as making it difficult to recruit new customers and generate sales.

I feel we have made clear what has happened. It was clearly a UAO. If anything like this happens again please record the UAO's actions and e mail them to www.punkbuster.com. We contract Punkbuster to monitor, asses, and administer UAO's. It may take up to 275 business days for you to get a response.

Thank You

Management

Comment

I use the RPD alot and learned how to control an already pretty steady weapon. Jeez one good round and your called a hacker...:shakehead

Comment

@ HJodin

You cant deny that there are hacks for this game, especially no recoil hacks, it was only a few days ago that one of the members on here posted a youtube video showing a CoD4 hacker playing on Vacant having no recoil and an aimbot.

Comment

Working...
                              X