This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I play as non-US in COD4?

Thinking about buying COD4, only interested if I can play on the anti-US team.

In multiplay modes you can play non-US teams, but not in the campaign/single missions.

Comment

In SP you play as S.A.S about half the time.

Comment

Wow... he almost sounds like an Muslim Extremist who wants to use the video game to get the satisfaction of seeing American Marines go down.

Thats an interesting question to ask about, or a pretense to buy a game on...

Comment

Originally posted by WhardieJones View Post
          Thinking about buying COD4, only interested if I can play on the anti-US team.
          Save your money, and spend it on some good professional help for your personal issues instead.

Comment

There are about half the missions you will play as the Marines and the other half as the SAS, the last few missions you will do a joint operations. The game is worth buying.

Comment

Originally posted by Whiskey
              Save your money, and spend it on some good professional help for your personal issues instead.
              True that...

Comment

Originally posted by FIC | Spitfire View Post
                Wow... he almost sounds like an Muslim Extremist who wants to use the video game to get the satisfaction of seeing American Marines go down.

Thats an interesting question to ask about, or a pretense to buy a game on...
                Or someone who is tired of playing as an american, like in every other goddamn shooter. It`s fun to be on the other side at times.
                I`m still waiting for a good WW2 SP shooter where I can play as a german. I doubt the action and all that will be any better, but the missions could be pretty interesting.

Comment

Notice he said "Anti-American"... Vocabulary means something in this case.

Comment

Well...

You can play as the OpFor and Spetsnaz in Multiplayer.

You play the Marines and SAS in Singleplayer most of the time.

So looks like you're missing out on the SP, which isn't really reccomended.

Comment

Originally posted by FIC | Spitfire
                      Notice he said "Anti-American"... Vocabulary means something in this case.
                      What am i supposed to call them then? There are koreans, russians, and middle east. Anyway, let me guess the game is about the US imperializing the world again invading other countries, so yeah I wouldn't have any problems seeing the USMC go down.

Answer the question and lets not turn this into a discussion on politics K?

Comment

A blatant attempt at turning a thread into a flame fest.

Comment

Yep, this thread isn`t gonna end well.

Comment

I'll stop this before it gets out of hand.

Not another thread like this please.

Comment

Working...
                            X