Interwebz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interwebz

Well anytime i play FH2 mod for about 5-15 mins my internet randomly times out and i loose connection to everything, this certainly did not used to happen but now i get it in vbf2 also, no hardware or software is blocking/changed also no firewall stopping it+ pb is fully updated. This only happens with BF2 no other game has or has had this issue.

computer cleaned of spyware?

Comment

Had a few gos over with AVG and other stuff gunna get ad-aware 2morrow, i have only had this windows install for well under a month now so im not sure its full of crap yet.

Comment

If it's a wireless connection, then you need to install the wireless card's drivers and configuration utility and disable the Windows Wireless Zero Configuration service.

Comment

Its not wireless, the thing is i really do not understand how PB (must be) is making my modem crash... This happens in BF2/mods and CoD4 not had a prob yet with crysis online but they all use punkbuster... i have had a few 3-4 hour games of CoH in the past few days and not a blip from the modem, but when i load up a PB game online 10-20 mins, then the USB light flashes red on my modem and i disconnect from everything, game,ts, all.
          I have talked to my ISP and they seem to think it must be a dodgey modem also but how does PB crash my modem? i have done the PB service setup and everything is fine, all my pb games are up to date. I just do not get it!

Comment

Working...
          X