Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Public Apology

I'd like to make a public apology to the following:

First off i'd like to apologise to alex98uk. I gave you alot of grief last night and tried to make a rediculous stand over nothing at all. For this im sorry, other Users of this forum, please know that alex98uk is a great mod, and wont set you wrong.

Second i'd like to apologise to the people that were involved in the path of my foolish outburst.

My past experiences of these forums got the better of me and i let the past occurrences cloud my judgement of others. Again for this im sorry.

I can see this place has taken a massive change for the better and i will battle on keeping this a happy place. :salute:

For those that dont know me. Im Bloodhound, and i have been here longer than my tag says, and ive contributed more than what the tag says.

lets just say previous events condemned me into a ban, but was resolved, unfortunately my previous account was infact deleted.... but thats life.

(Self note- Who cares u dunse :banana

Thats me done

fare enough about your honesty..

Comment

Good of you to apologise mate!

If you feel we are missing anything out, just give us a shout on Xfire or PM and i'll see what can be done about it.

We aim to run the best forums possible, but obviously from time to time there is going to be problems. Just let us know by using the "report post" button to the left (the icon showing an exclamation mark inside a yellow diamond)

Comment

gotta respect a bloke who can own up and apologize, internet or no.

Comment

Lol, Oh dood Bloodhound I can't believe you sunk that low apologizng. You know I almost looked up to you too... shame though.

Comment

nice job man

Comment

LOL, respect means more than being an a*shole all my life xD

Comment

although none of your 'outbursts' have affected me personally, it's good of you to stand up and apologise to the whole TBF2 community. That takes guts, well done sir.

Comment

Originally posted by BloodHound View Post
                  LOL, respect means more than being an a*shole all my life xD
                  Sorry man but @ss holes runs the world!

Comment

Originally posted by RedxInk
                    Sorry man but @ss holes runs the world!
                    hahaha cant argue there dude.:laugh:

Comment

I was deeply offended.....

Not.

Comment

were you drunk when you wrote this?? rofl

Comment

HAHA the first topic I read after signing up on this forum is about an apology. I'm already starting to like these forums!

Comment

^^im out of this all............. wtf happend

Comment

Originally posted by THEONEANDONLY View Post
                              ^^im out of this all............. wtf happend
                              Essentially, he had some suggestions about how the site could be improved but went about suggesting them the wrong way. This in turn caused a little spat with the moderation team, but it was all resolved in private.

But, this was an extremely mature thing to do, and I personally have a bit more respect for those who can admit to mistakes; we all do it at one point or another, but whether we take responsibility for it is a completely different matter.

:salute:

Comment

Working...
                              X