gold desert eagle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gold desert eagle

is the gold one any different from the standard one?

No.. same stats.. just gold

Comment

how do you get it?

Comment

^^ Lvl 55

Comment

It's just a gold gun. Nothing spectacular. I prefer the silver one myself, because I dislike gold...but ya..nothing different.

Comment

whoa lvl 55!?!?!?!
            how long do you reckon it will take to get to get there?
            ive been playing about 6 hours altogether, and am at like rank 14 or 15

Comment

I did it in one sitting...so not long. Go play some hardcore Headquarters. You'll get like 1000+ points per round

Comment

I like the gold one it shows that your not fooling around!

Comment

Originally posted by TSlaw[42SRT] View Post
                  I did it in one sitting...so not long. Go play some hardcore Headquarters. You'll get like 1000+ points per round
                  are you serious? you got from lvl 1 to 55 in one sitting? that's really hard to believe...:shakehead

Comment

I think a Deagle shows you aren't fooling around in the first place. gold or silver

Comment

Originally posted by TSlaw[42SRT] View Post
                      Then you are official the man who needs to get laid big time of 2007.

It ain't possible in one sitting, its just not.

Comment

Dude, I bought it, and didn't stop until I made 55. One sitting, granted it was 22 hours, but still one sitting. And really? need to get laid? Come on. You people need to stop making them comments like that. If you saw the slutty girl i have, you would never question me again.

Comment

I like pretending im man with the golden gun with it ;D

Comment

say again?

Comment

He is referencing a James Bond movie: The Man with the Golden Gun

linky:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Man_with_the_Golden_Gun_(film)

Comment

Working...
                              X