Skins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skins

On USMC, The Marine that would carry a LMG or sniper rifle always just wears A hat. Is this accurate? I mean dont you think they would wear a standard helmet?

Sniper would have both a helmet and soft hat, you could say that about all soldiers, but the sniper would use both in a battle scenario. Its nice to have a difference in skins, means you don't get the same thing all around!

Comment

They most likely would have boonie and not the cap thing what CoD has...

And then maybe hard hat.. Depending on the situation. U don't need hard hat if you are all ghillied up...

Suit where ghillie is build

Ghillie Hat

Ready Ghillie

The boonie what i mean(with digi camo )

Comment

Originally posted by Repulse View Post
        Sniper would have both a helmet and soft hat, you could say that about all soldiers, but the sniper would use both in a battle scenario. Its nice to have a difference in skins, means you don't get the same thing all around!
        A sniper wouldnt wear any hat, to revealing to the enemy, unless he was the squads sharpshooter and walking around with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Covert_Fox View Post
          A sniper wouldnt wear any hat, to revealing to the enemy, unless he was the squads sharpshooter and walking around with them.
          I personally think that squads marksman doesn't count as a sniper...

But that's just my opinion....

Comment

Thats why i said sharpshooter and not sniper

Comment

Yeah but would'nt the LMG guy wear a helmet, like griggs in charlie dont surf?

Comment

Originally posted by Covert_Fox View Post
                Thats why i said sharpshooter and not sniper
                I know...

Originally posted by Col.Bummer
                Yeah but would'nt the LMG guy wear a helmet, like griggs in charlie dont surf?
                I think that is more to unit related than to the weapon he has.

"Normal" infantry squad usually wears hard hat.

But if you are in SF, i think you wouldn't wear hard hat in most cases(correct me if im wrong)...

Comment

Working...
                X