Search brower ruining my game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Search brower ruining my game.

For the past two days my game minimizes and the search browser pops up. Any key I press more search browsers pop up. just so you know it the search browser on the start menu. I need this fixed and i dont know how to do it.

What have you installed recently? Sounds kinda dodgy, as if you installed something that decided to install something not so nice. Fastest way to fix it would be to use the Systems Restore program (Start>All Programs>Accessories>System Tools>System Restore).

Or you could look into it and try fixxing it another way.

You didn't really post much on the problem.

Comment

Ok heres more then, I tested this on BF it does it on that. I tested it on xfire and search browsers pop up on that too. Multiple search browsers. Most was 50 at one time. I can a spyware check and it didnt fix it.

Comment

When you say search browsers, you mean from IE or Firefox?

If that is the case, it is spyware and you need to find a program that is a bit stronger than what you are using. May have to run it in safe mode.

Crunch
        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

This is a Trojan,you need to find a utility to try and get rid of it.

Try this: http://www.download3k.com/avast-Viru...wclnr.exe.html

Comment

Need a new it because that dont work right. Too explain the problem farther the search browser Im talking about is the one on the start menu tha you use to look for files. It just pops up and flickers for 3mins with multiples of it. Im not resorting to reformating yet because i dont know how to do it

Comment

OK, I researched it a little bit and there is a bug in Google toolbars that can cause this to happen.

Do you have Google toolbar installed? Or maybe any toolbar for that matter? If the google bar can do it, I am sure the others could as well.

Also, scanning your system for a virus wouldnt hurt. Major day gave a link to a pretty good one, I dont know if that is the direct link from the company or not, but the program is called AVAST.

Crunch
              Twitter: @CptainCrunch
              Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

It turns out my wireless keyboard is broken and causing all the problems. It didnt seem that way because the search browser was the only problem. But it was the keyboard and Im sending it to get fixed.

Comment

Working...
                X