Crysis??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crysis??

My new 8800 GTX is coming in on Monday, and it comes with Crysis for free. I just wanted to know if the game is good and I should keep it.

Its a good game providing your system can run it, its kinda impressive visually, its fun to play, but i hate multiplayer on it!

Comment

Its awesome all around

Comment

More of a benchmark than a game from what I've heard.

Comment

One of the best SP games ever made, mostly because of how versatile it is. You can play it a million different ways and it rarely gets boring.

MP, well... Most people don't like it. I think it's OK, but they could have done a better job on it. Also, very few servers. (the server closest to me has a ping of 60)

Graphics are amazing even on medium. Will look good a loooong time ahead.

The editor can keep you hooked for hours (it's so much fun blowing up explosive barrels)

I think you should keep it but if it's not your kinda thing just sell it.

Comment

Give the SP a try, you'll enjoy it greatly.

Just make sure you choose the correct settings for your PC.

Haven't tried MP yet.

Comment

i dont own it but i've heard that the single player is A LOT better then the multiplayer, and that the multiplayer is the downside of the game. i'd keep it if i was you and play the single player

Comment

The multiplayer in the beta was great!

The multiplayer in the released game is good, but its still demanding on specs, the weapons can be a little annoying as well as the players abilities.

Single player is great though as I said ^^ .

Comment

im still going through the single player atm i like to take my time exploring every inch blowing up as much as i can ect,

taking out choppers with a tank shell from distance is fun and looks dam cool.

had a blast online today,at least 20+full server with a good ping but i settled for a ping of 90 in a free for all,its rather fast pace no stop action,always a target to shoot,and getting killed by a mega punch is always funny.

at 1st i went 9 deaths with 0 kills until i found some weapon locations my best was 65-29 when i found the sniper rifle.

haven't played any other game mode yet but they look interesting.

should run nice on that card as well.

enjoy the game

Comment

The SP is spectacular tbh, stupidly fun and entertaining

The MP is also fun but is less of a drop in and play thing because the game requires you put a lot in, you have to learn the guns, use the suit and have a good team...on power struggle anyway. Its a lot of fun just less accesible, DM is hilarious though

Comment

Working...
                    X