Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 Mod Group now online!

The BF2 Mod Group is now online!

There are a bunch of BF2 mods out there that are of high quality, but have very little following. When individual servers hosted by clans are put online, they often see low activity. The goal of the BF2 Mod Group is to promote the lesser known mods by running a server that rotates through the different mods, on a weekly basis.

Everyone is welcome to join the BF2 Mod Group, even if you are a member of a clan. We are NOT a clan, just a group of players that have the same goal: Play great BF2 mods.

I will be looking for players to help admin the server. Everyone is free to join this group. To sign up, you must have X-Fire, because it's an X-Fire "squad". X-Fire is an instant messenger program that allows you to chat, both in and out of game, join a game that a friend is playing and more! To sign up, click here. Our forums can be accessed at that same link.

I hope that many of you will join me in this venture and I hope to see some of you in the squad soon!

Our server status:

Although there is very little I can do to help due to mod & real life commitments, I fully support and endorse this great idea
    nice one GrossKopf!

Comment

The server is currently running EOD. I'd love to see lots of you mod fans join up and get the server going!

Comment

Okay, one problem, I can't seem to find the link to apply.

Comment

Meh, the group is gone. There wasn't enough interest.

Comment

Working...
          X