This Game Is the Best thing since sliced bread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Game Is the Best thing since sliced bread

Ok, ive been a long BF2 fan but i have to admit COD4 knocks it of the charts. On BF2 i would always get frustrated and end up getting into arguments but on COD4 its different. The game is so fun to play you dont give a fuuk about someone dropping a nade at your feet. Ive only just had the game a day but yet i feel if i could play it all day, which im going to, i may add. This game is simply perfection.

Thanks
    Jon

Well enjoy yourself.

I can get frustrated sometimes, but its nothing like BF2-frustration. Just take it at your own pace and have fun, don't worry about ranks or stats.

Nice to hear some positive comments.

Comment

Originally posted by the-masterlord View Post
      Ok, ive been a long BF2 fan but i have to admit COD4 knocks it of the charts. On BF2 i would always get frustrated and end up getting into arguments but on COD4 its different. The game is so fun to play you dont give a fuuk about someone dropping a nade at your feet. Ive only just had the game a day but yet i feel if i could play it all day, which im going to, i may add. This game is simply perfection.

Thanks
      Jon
      Glad you're happy, wish I was.

I hate those days you totally own, then the next day you're cursed and can't hit an elephant point blank.

It's a wonderful game, and 4/5 times I'm happy and the game is fun!

Good game IW.

Comment

Yeah - this game is tons better than BF2. I quit playing that because I was so frustrated.

@Bradley - I have those days too. It friggin sucks those times.

Comment

No... the worst days, are the ones where your constantly getting shot in the back.

Comment

Originally posted by FIC | Spitfire View Post
            No... the worst days, are the ones where your constantly getting shot in the back.
            lol - yeah that sucks too

Comment

agreed - the best shooter ever

Comment

I wouldn't say this is better than BF2. BF2 has so many more elements to it, but it IS the best infantry FPS game I've played since my MOH days. The gameplay reminds me a lot of MOHAA.

Comment

This game pwns so much, because like GrossKopf said it reminds of of MoHAA and that game.....well, it just totally pwned i played it even 7 years after release! That game was just perfection and CoD4 is that too.

Only thing i want to get fixed to CoD4 is that the pings get fixed. I even get low ping when im playing against Iceland....and im Dutch! Also the pings in the browser are fooked up. They never give the right ping, just like BF2 did to me

Comment

Maybe this game is the MOST fun you can have,

without taking all you're clothes off........?......:P

Comment

Hmmm, some of us have that much fun with some of our clothes ON. :shock:

Comment

What? Playing naked isn't normal?! Be right back.

Comment

I don't think it's fair to compare BF2 and CoD4. They are completely different games.

The only thing they have in common are that they are based on modern warfare.

Comment

i love this game, but coming from battlefield 2, the maps are too small, i have to move too much to stay away from getting flanked, and i can't sit in a mounted machine gun for more than 30 seconds.
                            the killcam is great, too
                            less hacker accusations

Comment

Working...
                            X