No announcement yet.

What's your in-game mouse sensitivity?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your in-game mouse sensitivity?

I run my windows mouse sensitivity at four bars, no acceleration, and my in-game sensitivity is 1.19. It works very well for me. I turn with large, exaggerated swipes and aim with my wrists. My whole theory is, "if someone gets behind me or is there and fires first, they're probably going to kill me anyways." It sucks for knife fights though. I miss that first swipe, I prone to attempt to avoid the return swipe while frantically swiping my mouse.

Someone told me I should go to higher sensitivity. I tried, and did terrible. What's your sensitivity?

I used to be a low sensitivity guy,the first week using high sense you do horrible ,then you do great

Comment

I sensitivity all the way; I think I've got COD 4 maxed out and I run one of those 1600 dpi laser mice.

it's funny to watch my buddies hop on my PC and try to use the mouse.

Comment

I can have different dpi settings, i NEVER use 800dpi which is what most mouse sensitivity are set at.. i dim mine down to 400dpi when playing any FPS games.

Comment

2000dpi normal play (takes a while to learn properly. But once you got the hang of it, your unstoppable). You can do turns which make aimbots look slow.

400dpi for sniping or long range shots

Comment

I was thinking of buying (another) MX518 for that reason... 400 DPI for normal low sensitivity play, and 1600 when I need to turn real fkn quick.

Comment

I have 800dpi...

I have that fast change button on my mouse(A4 tech X-750F) but i haven't used it since podding in bf2142..

Comment

Haha - i just use whatever the default is.

Comment

Originally posted by alex98uk
                  You can make turns which make aimbots look slow.
                  haha thats a good one

Comment

Working...
                  X