Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help! CONSTANT LAG & KICK

Hey!

Still going through the problems that i wasn't helped out on but, let me explain whats going on. My computer is almost a year old, I do constant updates for my computer, I've deleted my cache memory from my bf2 folder from my documents file, I have contacted EA support upon this issue and, they gave me bunk messages that DO NOT work. I am running Norton Anti Virus which I dont know how to shut down/turn off and I have people tell me to shut it down when i dont know how. On the other hand, When I log into play, during the first 10-20 mins, I usually play pretty well untill, the lag creeps up then kicks me. I cannot figure out what else to do here. Its driving me freaking insane. I run no programs at all except bf2. When I play no matter what how long i play,...when i run or look around and walk in the game, the rifle/gun constantly shake n glitch for some reason.
    Please help upon this issue!!!! its been driving me nuts for months.

thanks

Specs:
    896 MB Ram (had 1024)
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    3800+ AMD Athlon 64x2 Dual Core Processor
    250GB hard drive
    NVIDIA GeForce6150LE

Ok. Well it could be either ur graphics card, ram, or ur antivirus. Now i know personally Norton slows up your computer, but i would save that as a last resort. If u need to shut it off u usually just rigth click on the icon in the bottom left corner of the screen and click disbale. it would also be helpful to let us know which version of antivirus u are running, or if it is a suite. Next let me say that ur graphics card and amount of ram is kinda out of date, my graphics card is out of date too. I have a 6600 geforce and 2.5 gb of ram with a P4 processor and i still sometimes get graphics lag from my card. What graphics level r u running at. I suggest start at low and work your way up. Also make sure u dont have 60 processes running in the background. Le me know if any of this helps. Also what kind of internet do u have and do me a favor and go to this site http://www.speedtest.net/ and do a test there. Do the test to whichever place is the closest and tell me the results. Lastly do u live in Southern California or somewhere else. Because if u are trying to go on TV2 servers and u are in the US, u will lag like crazy and drop connection because the server is in Europe. I have fast internet and i can't stay on the TV2 servers without dropping. Let me know if any of this helps.

NadeMaster

Comment

Working...
    X