Choppers hack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choppers hack

I played the last singplayer mission and the chopper killed zacheav so i couldnt finish the mission.

Rofl!!! Oh Man That Sucks

Comment

I was totally about to be all mean, and say "WTF We've discovered this already!! *Bash*"

But... thats true hax right there. Good luck dealing with that.

Comment

omfg i know right cuz i was playing on crash and this chopper leik came out of no where and pwned me i was leik wtf noob, hacx hackzc omfg

Comment

why is it when you get a chopper you get 2 or 3 kills but some random camping smack-tard gets one and it nets them something stupid like 30 before you take it down.

Comment

Because that "random camping smack-tard" is obviously better than you!

Comment

How did the chopper kill him? Was it some random freakish thing? Can you replay?

The game stores all the random save spots, you might be able to reload one before it.

Crunch
              Twitter: @CptainCrunch
              Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

LOL - that must be a first.

Comment

How can that happen? That chopper that blocks your view is scripted to crash in a certain way.

Comment

Originally posted by stephensolofo
                    I played the last singplayer mission and the chopper killed zacheav so i couldnt finish the mission.
                    I knew you were a H4ckerz

Comment

It was Zacheav obviously... he wanted that chopper to kill him, so you couldn't finish the mission. Its all relevant...

Comment

I personally feel that if you die after you have called your chopper it should go away. Meaning you only get the chopper for the time of the streak until its time runs out or you die.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
                          I personally feel that if you die after you have called your chopper it should go away. Meaning you only get the chopper for the time of the streak until its time runs out or you die.
                          And if your chopper gets shot down it should land on your head, killing you

Comment

Originally posted by Battl3fr0nt View Post
                            omfg i know right cuz i was playing on crash and this chopper leik came out of no where and pwned me i was leik wtf noob, hacx hackzc omfg
                            GG noob, just post about the wrong choppers hacking. At least read the first post, even if you skip the replies.

Comment

Originally posted by alex98uk
                              Because that "random camping smack-tard" is obviously better than you!
                              OMG, I rofl'd :laugh: at this one at work and everyone looked at me!

"Um, I'm working real hard over here..."

whew!

Comment

Working...
                              X