Any mods with lots of people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any mods with lots of people?

Looking for some mods with quite a few people that play. Any recommendations are welcome, just before people suggest it, I have already played PR.

im guessing that FH2 should be popular.

Comment

The main problem with BF2 and its mods is xfire and EA not allowing the mods to use their own symbol. Damned EA thinks all us mod players add upto "how many people are currently playing vanilla"!!!

Comment

I've tried FH2, just not my cup of tea either. I like city fighting (close quarters) and flying jets :\

I'm downloading AIX right now, just curious about others.

Comment

POE 2 is another fairly popular mod, as far as BF2 mods go. OPK does ok in the early morning hours US time. Those are mostly German servers so you'll get more players in that mod during the day/early evening their time. USI is a kick *** mod, but no one is playing it unfortunately.

Comment

1. FH2
            2. PR
            3. AIX
            4. POE2
            5. Sandbox
            6. Dcon

Comment

Project Reality has maintained quite a few players ever since it's first release you'll always find at least a couple hundred players online at a time

Comment

Originally posted by Chefmoto1 View Post
                Project Reality has maintained quite a few players ever since it's first release you'll always find at least a couple hundred players online at a time
                (See below)

Originally posted by m0ttz
                Looking for some mods with quite a few people that play. Any recommendations are welcome, just before people suggest it, I have already played PR.

Comment

Well AIX is pretty fun in single player, it would be more fun if more people would play online though. Any other suggestions?

I think I'll give PoE2 a shot later.

Comment

Take a look at this too:

Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

Comment

Originally posted by m0ttz
                      I've tried FH2, just not my cup of tea either. I like city fighting (close quarters) and flying jets :\
                      FH2 has city fighting. Try all the maps before saying it doesn't have a type of combat.

Because of the limitations of the BF2 engine FH2 planes ARE jets, they just look different.

Comment

Well I've started PoE2... and that is awesome!

Comment

Working...
                        X